1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Odometer codes

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 02:34 AM
Newbomb
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Odometer codes

Well, I didn't know if anyone knows about this or not so here goes......The odometer on all superduties that have the digital readout double as a code reader. I was playing around one day and figured out how to do this.

Before turning on the key, hold down the odometer button. Turn the truck to "ON" but don't start it. Keep holding the button until it reads "guage test" (about 5 seconds). Then you can start the engine. To scroll through the the different settings, just press the button quickly.

Now, if this is old news, sorry to waste you time, but I was wondering if anyone has the codes for this.

Dan

Old 12-09-2003, 02:53 PM
NoMo
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
These aren't trouble codes- just "real time" information about different engine parameters. Haven't seen much discussion in this forum as the Super Duty line of trucks just got the digital odometer in recent models. You should be able to find a ton of info in the F150 forums around. There used to be a lot of info on the Mustang sites too.