milodon oil pan

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2020, 09:41 AM
F-250 WARHORSE
Cargo Master
Received 74 Likes on 55 Posts
I can't find it now. I am thinking that I dumped a semi tractor trailer load of firewood on my outside cement pad and the mountain encroached too far over to my fence where all my parts are hanging up. I think I may have submerged that thing into a sea of firewood. Hopefully it isn't smashed.

Old 11-29-2020, 03:25 PM
Maxduty
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by F-250 WARHORSE
I can't find it now. I am thinking that I dumped a semi tractor trailer load of firewood on my outside cement pad and the mountain encroached too far over to my fence where all my parts are hanging up. I think I may have submerged that thing into a sea of firewood. Hopefully it isn't smashed.
It doesn't matter. I've given up on you delivering. I was always told a man is as good as his word. I see where you stand. Thanks for the offer, but I'll find something somewhere.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:46 AM
F-250 WARHORSE
Cargo Master
I told you you could drive out here and get it. Can you not read? I bet is is still under there, under a truck load of firewood. Let me guess... You didn't have time.

Old 12-01-2020, 08:33 PM
Maxduty
Senior User
Gainfully employed in the medical field. I do not have time to drive out there. I didn't have it before, I don't have it now. Nothing lost on my end. You may want to take a look at your integrity though.

Old 12-01-2020, 10:53 PM
F-250 WARHORSE
Cargo Master
Maybe you need a reading lesson. I OFFERED. Never promised. If you had made some other commitment other than hoping to get a free thing, I then become obligated. I OFFEREd a first come first serve basis. Not a guarantee. There is a difference. If you felt that you were entitled then I guess you just do not understand. I shipped countless parts to members of this site for free throughout the year. Noone was disappointed but you. Would you like me to get everyone that I HELPED. FOR FREE. To gang up here and tell you just how this actually happened, or would you rather just feel sorry for yourself that you missed?

Old 12-02-2020, 12:30 AM
Maxduty
Senior User
Pretty simple. You failed to live up to your end of the agreement. You told me to get you an address for a shipping quote. I did. You never got the quote. Just admit to yourself you can't keep your end of the agreement, you'll feel better.

So, now that's out of the way. There is so much wrong with the PM you sent that I can't even comprehend your reasoning.
I have nothing to be upset about. I've been looking for a pan for this motor for a long time, I'll continue to look for it for a while longer. As I said, it's a project. In either case, I'm done with this thread. It's just not worth the time since you're not sending the pan. I do hope that you eventually get that tractor trailer load of wood off of it and it's still in good shape. Maybe you'll be able to sell it. Locally I hope so you won't have to not ship it, again. Good luck in your future endeavors and I wish you nothing but the best.

Old 12-05-2020, 10:42 PM
F-250 WARHORSE
Cargo Master
this guy is a maniac. I am not even 100 % sure this thing fits his engine. It showed up here with some other discarded ford engines. I have never been this ridiculed over offering to help someone with a project. I almost want to just buy a new one and have it shipped to his address so he quits complaining. Afterall, he isin OK and colorado is only a few hours drive from oklahoma if it was that important. Sorry for the inconvenience. maybe he needs to read my signature. I am not sure he can even read!

Old 12-08-2020, 09:11 PM
Maxduty
Senior User
well sorry I work 12-14 hours a day and have been farming and doing some hay for a few hours at night and broke my pickup and spent an entire weekend rebuilding the front dana 60 dueto some mud that was deeper than it looked. I will look today for the tube. I still need to wash it, find a shipping carton, and measureit up only to find that you may not be able to pay for it or something likea bunch of the other parts I shipped. Maybe today I can work around the house to get that worked up. We have had record wind, and record hail here where I live they tell me so working outside wasn't a priority for some old parts. I haven't forgotten but I don't really have endless time to do these efforts. I guess if you are in a huge hurry you can drive out to CO and pick it up. I wasn't aware a big ugly aftermarket oilpan was a detrimental part of you truck. If you told me the steering column broke and you need your truck to run I would be more concerned with priority, Remember, I farm, run my own business, heat with firewood, drive truck when needed, and just don't have a ton of spare time.
this guy is a maniac. I am not even 100 % sure this thing fits his engine. It showed up here with some other discarded ford engines. I have never been this ridiculed over offering to help someone with a project. I almost want to just buy a new one and have it shipped to his address so he quits complaining. Afterall, he isin OK and colorado is only a few hours drive from oklahoma if it was that important. Sorry for the inconvenience. maybe he needs to read my signature. I am not sure he can even read!
LOL. Anyway, thanks for finally putting it all together for me. You finally admit you offered but weren't concerned with priority. That's all I needed. Coincidentally I can read which is how those gems highlighted above came to be. And I know how to use a map. Nine to ten hours one way is more than a few. But in any case, thank you for putting it all in print. IF there's any further confusion, I'll get the PMs you and I sent to each other up here too.