New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2019, 09:40 AM
Daytona79
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New to this forum but not new at all. I am mostly and GM guy but to be honest the GM trucks just can't do it. That's why I have been having Ford trucks for over 20yrs. Now I love my GM muscle cars and it would be hard to take me away from my Trans Am cars but it sure is cool pulling them around with a Ford. I often get asked about why I crossed to the dark side and to be honest Ford offers a better truck for the money and the stats are better. I am looking for a dually, 350 or 450 and have been torn between the two for some time. We go to a lot of car shows and my wife is a Car Girl so she has two of her own. She is not a Mall Queen and doesn't own a set of high heeled shoes and will give the best mechanic a run for his money. We have been shopping two car enclosed trailers and the only way this is going to happen is to upgrade to dually status. I have often been accused of putting the cart before the horse so to speak so I guess we need to decide on the vehicle. Been bouncing around this site for a little while but now it was time to join and mix up some ideas.

Old 12-07-2019, 06:07 PM
pbsdaddy
Hotshot

Received 975 Likes on 867 Posts
Welcome to FTE

The guys in the Towing section will be more than happy to discuss your issues. The folks in the Super Duty/Heavy Duty section will be more than happy to tell you all the variable and advantages of the two trucks.

Don't forget to check out your state chapter too.

Old 12-11-2019, 01:42 PM
CathedralCub
Lead Driver
Received 780 Likes on 711 Posts
Welcome aboard!