sjbj
Laughing Gas
Received 95 Likes on 58 Posts
Subscribed.....

Old 07-20-2020, 12:33 PM
Freqz
Mountain Pass
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
I’ve been using this since March. I typically drive ~2500 miles a month when I’m working (14/28 right now instead of 14/14 so off a tad). I’m approaching 10000 miles using their card— much of it towing my travel trailer.

this has been an awesome program for me: saves a good deal of money on the interstate and a good deal of time when I’m “at camp” and need mid hitch fuel (normally a full tank every 5th day or so). There is only a Pilot in town so no discount but I can whip through the truck lanes and use the big nozzle instead of the auto lane SLOOOOOOW nozzle with no double trip inside.

this is a pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered deal...they get a tiny little fee on each discounted transaction instead of trying for a monthly fee or something silly. Highly endorsed.

Old 07-22-2020, 06:38 PM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Received 4,473 Likes on 2,857 Posts
New email from TSD today, see below...

Originally Posted by TSD Logistics email
Be on the lookout for upgrades to your TSD Fuel Program!

We are releasing a beta test on our new TSD app this week. We are estimating a public release by the end of August to all iOS users, with the Android release shortly after that. It has some really great, new features including the ability to track multiple cards at one time, more details on each fueling station, the ability to send feedback to TSD on an individual station, and many more opportunities for savings.

One of those opportunities will include access to new insurance options for you and your RV. Soon, you will be able to request a no-obligation quote directly from the new app and take advantage of the collective buying power of our entire group.

We are also making big investments in our billing system to allow you more visibility and accessibility to your account. This will allow you to sign up for an online account where you can view all of your ACH statements, edit your bank account information, see your referral credits and monitor your account status in real time. Look for an email within the next few weeks to sign up for this exciting, new service. Simply follow the link, agree to the new terms and conditions and create an account. From there, just enter all of your information including your bank account. You will not need to re-enter your social security number or the person who referred you.

We are very excited about these new features and we hope this will make your experience with our program more user friendly. We are continuing to improve our program every day and could not do this without the help of you, our loyal customers. You have been instrumental in growing our program and we cannot thank you enough for your continued support.

Thanks for being on the team!

Old 07-23-2020, 09:12 AM
Freqz
Mountain Pass

what’s up with the EDGE badge on stations now?

Old 07-23-2020, 10:52 AM
BBslider001
Hotshot
Received 376 Likes on 268 Posts
Thanks Sous! Saved $16 on fill up yesterday at TA.

Old 07-23-2020, 10:55 AM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Not sure, but as I understand it TSD only uses the EFS app for their mobile services. The email above indicates they will be going away from the EFS app soon and utilizing their own app.

Frankly, I don't use the EFS app anyway, I just fill up and roll on.

Before posting this, I searched Google for "EFS app edge badge" and came up with this...

Give your fleet the edge.

In a world of tight budgets and schedules, every dollar and minute counts towards giving your fleet an edge. That’s why we are introducing the Fleet One EDGE card, designed for fleets with 1-25 trucks, to give your fleet the ability to go that extra mile.

The Fleet One EDGE advantage:

• Largest nationwide fuel discount network at over 3,600 sites – average savings of 12 cents per gallon1
  • No fuel transaction fees in network2
  • Universal acceptance at over 8,000 truck stops nationwide
  • Nationwide discounts on major tire brands – save an average of $40 per tire
  • Thousands of additional savings on wireless, equipment, maintenance, parts, breakdown, hotels, and more
  • Credit to fund your operations and financing solutions to help you grow

Old 07-23-2020, 10:57 AM
senix
Super Moderator
Received 1,431 Likes on 1,024 Posts
Sounds like another vendor has decided there is some money to be made with a fleet card.

Old 07-23-2020, 11:08 AM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Still beats the RV Plus card miniscule discount at only Piolt/FJ. If there is money to be made, someone will ****** it up. As long as our savings continue, it won't bother me if someone else is lining their pockets by more filling my 75 gallon diesel tank.

Some people may be turned off by a new app, some people will leave because the discounts change. I will use this every chance I get even at non-discount participating fuel stops because the card allows me to use ANY commercial diesel lane.

Old 07-23-2020, 11:54 AM
Freqz
Mountain Pass
Originally Posted by Sous
Not sure, but as I understand it TSD only uses the EFS app for their mobile services. The email above indicates they will be going away from the EFS app soon and utilizing their own app.

Frankly, I don't use the EFS app anyway, I just fill up and roll on.

Before posting this, I searched Google for "EFS app edge badge" and came up with this...

Give your fleet the edge.

In a world of tight budgets and schedules, every dollar and minute counts towards giving your fleet an edge. That’s why we are introducing the Fleet One EDGE card, designed for fleets with 1-25 trucks, to give your fleet the ability to go that extra mile.

The Fleet One EDGE advantage:

• Largest nationwide fuel discount network at over 3,600 sites – average savings of 12 cents per gallon1
  • No fuel transaction fees in network2
  • Universal acceptance at over 8,000 truck stops nationwide
  • Nationwide discounts on major tire brands – save an average of $40 per tire
  • Thousands of additional savings on wireless, equipment, maintenance, parts, breakdown, hotels, and more
  • Credit to fund your operations and financing solutions to help you grow
ah. There you go.

Old 10-13-2020, 02:14 PM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Filled up at Love's today for 25 cents off the advertised price of fuel at $1.90 per gallon...

Old 10-13-2020, 02:20 PM
HRTKD
Boondocker
Received 6,820 Likes on 2,776 Posts
The last time I filled up at Love's a few weeks ago the discount wasn't much. Certainly not 25 cents.

Old 10-13-2020, 06:24 PM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Originally Posted by HRTKD
The last time I filled up at Love's a few weeks ago the discount wasn't much. Certainly not 25 cents.
I forget for sure, but doesn't the discount change often, like weekly or something? I remembered TA and another station being at the top of the list recently, but I was happy to see the discount after noting the price on the pump, the gallons on the pump and then checking the EFS application when I got home to see the total purchase price.

I hope this program is available for our use for many years to come.

Old 10-13-2020, 08:06 PM
HRTKD
Boondocker
Received 6,820 Likes on 2,776 Posts
Originally Posted by Sous
I forget for sure, but doesn't the discount change often, like weekly or something? I remembered TA and another station being at the top of the list recently, but I was happy to see the discount after noting the price on the pump, the gallons on the pump and then checking the EFS application when I got home to see the total purchase price.

I hope this program is available for our use for many years to come.
I took me by surprise. I thought that the Love's discount was quite good at one point. Then to see less than a ten cent discount shocked me.

Old 10-13-2020, 10:10 PM
Rich1961
Tuned

Received 127 Likes on 77 Posts
I used the EFS card last week in Corning Ca. Travel America Truck stop. Advertised price was 3.239, discounted price was 2.549.

Quick Reply: TSD Logistics Fuel Program?