1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Looking for help on how to post truck for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 12:23 PM
jhweigel
Junior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looking for help on how to post truck for sale

1950 F1 Panel Truck
I have not been on the forum much recently, but now I have decided to sell my 1950 Ford F1 panel truck. I found some instructions for posting parts to sell and buy, but it doesn't seem to be set up to accommodate trucks for sale. I don't want to post it in the wrong place.

Is there a place on the forum to do this? I will also be advertising it in other places like Hemmings Motor News, but I thought to also post it on this specific interest forum since it's a very nice F1 panel, and it is going to be needing a new home.

Would appreciate any help.

Old 08-07-2019, 12:34 PM
jniolon
old and in the way
Received 731 Likes on 261 Posts
go to the post at the top of this forum... the Announcment... click on it then the first post shows twop links... one for parts one for trucks click on the truck one

john

or click here https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/f..._second_pass=1

Old 08-07-2019, 12:53 PM
52 Merc
Hotshot
Received 2,467 Likes on 1,407 Posts
You could also post it in the Read First Sticky section, where it will likely get more traffic from the forum members here. It's for trucks and parts. The upper link gets lost with a mix of everyone's stuff. Wouldn't hurt to post in both places.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...and-parts.html

It's a good looking truck. If it's priced fair you shouldn't have a shortage of willing takers.