For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts. - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts.

Old 02-03-2016, 09:52 PM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts.

We`ll try to to see if it works so go hard.
Remember that it is only for Ford, Mercury parts, not for any other items and of course as always there is to be no commercial selling of any kind.
Please be sure to ask me to delete your ad when no longer needed.
Please use this thread for posting ads only, use pm`s for questions.
Any trucks, items found or sold please edit it or pm me so I can remove it. Thanks!
Old 10-31-2016, 02:13 PM
Still Learnin'

petemcl is a splendid one to beholdpetemcl is a splendid one to beholdpetemcl is a splendid one to beholdpetemcl is a splendid one to beholdpetemcl is a splendid one to beholdpetemcl is a splendid one to beholdpetemcl is a splendid one to beholdpetemcl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobwebman View Post
I totally agree. The newest post should be the first one anyone see. It's that way with the rest of the site. Why not with this one?
Under UserCP/Edit Options/Thread Display Options/Thread Display Mode you can change things so that the Newest or the Oldest is first.

Old 12-14-2016, 09:22 AM
Senior User

bhalemail has a good reputation on FTE.bhalemail has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pineconeford View Post
Looking for a decent driver's side (left) inner fender for a '49 F3.
Pretty sure the 1948 to 1950 F1/F2/F3 ones will all fit.

My original is all rusted at the bottom and I don't think I can repair the mounting holes.
Anyone have one to sell and be willing to mail it? No hurry to get it, it can wait till after Christmas if you're busy.
Thanks for any replies,
Tom
I'm pretty sure i have what you need. Let me dig it out this week and get you a picture. Not sure if the "inspection" cover is on it or not. It came with some other parts so you pay shipping and it's yours. OR, I know it's a long shot but i'm looking for a center shift lever for a T87D (3 spd heavy duty) transmission. I bought the transmission but the shifter lever is the wrong one, it's for a 3 spd light duty which is not the same. The seller had never used it and had no idea.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:28 AM
Senior User

bhalemail has a good reputation on FTE.bhalemail has a good reputation on FTE.
WANTED: Center shift lever for 3spd Heavy Duty T87D

I know this is going to be tough but i'm looking for a center shift lever for a T87D 3 spd heavy duty. I purchased the transmission and the shifter that came with it was for a 3 spd light duty and they are different. I possibly could weld some material on the bottom and mill it so that it would work but figured i might as well see if i can find the right one first.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:22 PM
Postmaster

jniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud of
I heard once that if you sit a thousand monkeys in front of a thousand typewriters, eventually they will type out the works of Shakespere... you might have something there
Old 12-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Posting Legend

56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
I guess some people read that stuff...lol
Old 12-22-2016, 06:05 AM
Junior User

kens65fb is starting off with a positive reputation.
Excellent Running V-8 Flathead for sale with extra's

Excellent Running V-8 Flathead for sale with extra's
For sale a good RUNNING V-8 Flathead from my 1948 F2 project.

This motor was just pulled from my truck last month, as I plan a 302 with AOD swap.

Don't buy a boat anchor, when you can install this set-up & drive right away.

$500 FIRM ( no offers please)

Includes.

239 V-8 flathead motor
12 volt alternator & bracket
Carburator
4-speed transmission
bell housing
Starter
clutch & pressure plate
drive shaft
shifter
Clutch pedal assembly

[email protected]

Located in Northeast PA.
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 08:52 PM
New User

Jwgood85 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am looking for a set of doors for my 54 ford f100. Please post pics and price and location please. Thanks
Old 12-23-2016, 08:30 AM
Postmaster

bjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud of
Posted elsewhere but wouldn't hurt to ask here. I'm looking for a 56 roof. Please PM me if you have one.
Old 12-24-2016, 01:13 PM
New User

Jwgood85 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a 54 f100 cab and doors for sale. The cab and doors are chopped 3 inches. The cab needs floors and cab corners and rockers and there is some rust holes in the drip edge. I do have the front window for the cab and the doors have the glass and window regulators, they have no door handles because they where shaved for door poppers. THE doors have some rot on the inside bottoms but are very repairable. Asking 650 for everything. I can text pics if anyone is interested. Thanks
Old 12-28-2016, 08:19 PM
Senior User

armyaviation is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.armyaviation is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looking for 56 pass vent window and cowl vent parts

need the cowl vent brace and handle and a pass vent window for a 56 f100. [email protected]
Old 12-28-2016, 08:34 PM
Postmaster

jniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud ofjniolon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyaviation View Post
need the cowl vent brace and handle and a pass vent window for a 56 f100. [email protected]
Tom

look down this page about 1/4 way down and see if that's what you need

http://jniolon.classicpickup.com/sel.../sellstuff.htm

john
Old 12-28-2016, 08:45 PM
Senior User

armyaviation is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.armyaviation is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looking for 56 pass vent window and cowl vent parts

I guess I don't understand how this works cause it says 16 pages of stuff. Btw john I am building a 56 with a fairlane front end. Have used your past experiences and appreciate it
Old 12-28-2016, 09:38 PM
Postmaster

bjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud ofbjmayberry2 has much to be proud of
Tom
On the Bottom & Top of each page there is a bar that shows current page number & allows you to go back all the way to the beginning of the tread.
Old 12-29-2016, 09:01 AM
New User

rickl0701 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Door Locks

Hello everyone. This is my first post so please go easy on me. I finally started working on my 51 F1. My truck has cylindrical locks on both doors for which I don't have keys. Looking to replace them but all of the aftermarket sites only sell individual locks. I guess having separate keys for each door isn't a show stopper but I'd prefer two locks with one set of key. Does anyone have a set for sale or know where I can purchase? Thanks in advance.

Rick