New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I need assistance

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 09:37 PM
Help wanted
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need assistance

Hi folks, I'm not really new here. I was quite active for a number of years but have since backed off in the last few. I need help recovering my old account. I've tried reaching out through the webmaster about 4 or 5 times but keep getting no response. Whatever email I used previously I no longer have access to, and it wasn't my current email because that's not recognized when I try to reset my password. Can someone hook me up with some help?

Much appreciated!

Old 07-16-2019, 10:23 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
What was the username you used previously?
Also do you know what email was used.

YOu can PM me the info and I will check with the admin

Old 07-16-2019, 10:29 PM
Help wanted
New User
I can't PM on this account yet, post count is to low. My username is (was) Therifleman556. I have no idea what email I was using, I've been on gmail as long as I can remember. Unless it was on iCloud, but I haven't had an iPhone in who knows how long. I don't know how else to verify that I'm me lol... I most frequented the IDI forum, was a member of the club for a little bit.

Old 07-16-2019, 11:57 PM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Help wanted
I don't know how else to verify that I'm me lol...
It's not verification, it's more about if you can access the email you used when you signed up at FTE, if I remember correctly.

Whether I'm remembering correctly or not, Don will get back to you.

Stewart

Old 07-17-2019, 05:00 AM
Help wanted
New User
Originally Posted by Stewart_H
It's not verification, it's more about if you can access the email you used when you signed up at FTE,
That's the part that's got me going nuts.... I've used gmail for so long I can't figure what other email I might have used.

Old 07-17-2019, 04:46 PM
Help wanted
New User
@Krewat I recieved your email, but I can't reply via PM (still insufficient privileges). As for my previous email, that's got me pretty vexed atm... I've always used therifleman556 as my username wherever I join up because it's always been my gmail address (at least I thought so). Unless I used a Yahoo account, but still it should either be therifleman556 or part of my real name. This is seriously driving me nuts. This is also the first real amount of time I've spent on the mobile format. I used to just sit at the computer at our old place, but that should've still been my gmail account.

Old 07-17-2019, 05:05 PM
therifleman556
Posting Guru
@Krewat found it!!! Yahoo it was. Now I gotta figure how to change the email on my alter ego's profile so I can switch FTE over to gmail. I tried changing it on this profile but it says it's already in use (duh)...

Old 07-17-2019, 05:30 PM
krewat
Site Administrator
Received 299 Likes on 157 Posts
Nice. Contact me when you're ready, and I can switch the email addresses around. PM me.