Notices
1997-2006 Expedition & Navigator 1997 - 2002 and 2003 - 2006 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Discussion

Coil Spring Isolators

Old 07-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Frozen_Joker
Senior User
Frozen_Joker is starting off with a positive reputation.
Coil Spring Isolators

Does anyone know what coil spring isolators would fit?

2000 Expedition 4wd

Picked this vehicle up back in March for the girlfriend to use until she saves and picks a newer vehicle to buy. But I need to take care of some annoying squeaks in the meantime. I am replacing all the suspensions parts, and while I am there I would like to install some Coil Spring Isolators, as it sounds like some of the squeaking is coming from there. I would also like to already have the isolators on hand when I tear into this small project. My local autozone carries all sorts of sizes in stock though, so if I have to go out and get them, that is fine.

In a couple years I plan on turning this into an "Adventure Vehicle", so most of these parts are just cheapo OEM replacements. I want to eventually do a SAS, leaf springs possibly, lift, beef up the braking system, and make the vehicle more apocalyptic. If that makes sense. Lol. It'll be for medium trailing, adventuring out to go on camping/kayaking trips, and it needs to look like a monster while doing it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.