General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Shake up your guts!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 06:08 PM
cnlmustard
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Shake up your guts!

Is there anybody out there been having cramps (please no "that time of the month" replies) and gut pain; AND drive a rough ride truck every day?

I been trying to figure this out, and of course the docs are always looking for the complicated stuff.

And maybr it's this f$%#@$% simple!

Old 10-03-2003, 06:51 PM
Greg 79 f150
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dont play around with gastrointestinal problems, especially chronic ones. Chronic cramping and flatuating constantly is giggles for a while , then it gets to be a real pain. Your age will have the most bearing on what you may have going on, the younger have less serious GI problems on the average, than the 40 plus. If you have cramps after eating certain foods, it could be anything from gallstones to peptic ulcers. If the cramping is in the lower tract ( intestinal) there are all kinds of things that can be going on, that only a GI doctor should be working on. I know most of them, but its too yuk for a forum topic. For the upper GI, you drink a nasty dye, and then they x-ray the stomach and upper small intestine, for the lower tract, it will take a lower GI test, double YUUCK, yeah, the enema , and a lower GI xray. If it is even lower than that, they do a endoscope (camera up the keester) of the lower end of the large intestine. There is ALL kinds of GI disorders, and I have about 4 of them, good luck, and dont put off a Doc, if the pains persist, things can go down hill fast in GI problems, (no pun intended) and good luck to you