Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

Connector numbers?

Old 05-15-2019, 12:42 AM
TobyB
Senior User
TobyB is starting off with a positive reputation.
Connector numbers?

I'm seriously depressed that the 'truck wiring diagrams' binder I got off epay had everything BUT the pickup diagrams in it.

That vented:

Is there a good place (other than fps-12135-your year) to find connector numbers by description?
I'm trying to find pinouts and wire colors for the rear 27(?) pin harness connector for a '93 manual with trailer harness.

Subford and others have posted a lot of useful diagrams, but they are really hard to find via search
if you don't know the c-number associated with the connector in question.

Thanks.
t

Old 05-15-2019, 08:09 PM
vjsimone
Old-Timer
vjsimone has a good reputation on FTE.vjsimone has a good reputation on FTE.
Do these help with wire colors ?

https://www.etrailer.com/p-ETBC7.html

Attached Images    
Old 05-15-2019, 08:45 PM
TobyB
Senior User
TobyB is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yes, thanks, it does. I'll dig through connector numbers to see what comes up. I think my victim is c205, on the firewall.

t

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.