Notices
1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines

SDTruckSprings.com = good?

Old 05-12-2019, 10:45 AM
One Sock
Senior User
One Sock is starting off with a positive reputation.
SDTruckSprings.com = good?

I'm looking for new leaf springs for a 2000 F-350 and SDTruckSprings.com seems to have good prices. Anyone have experience with this company and know whether these are quality springs?

Old 05-14-2019, 10:28 AM
jimzdat
Senior User
jimzdat is starting off with a positive reputation.
Can't speak to their leaf offerings, but I ordered a set of front coils for a E-450 last year; came with all necessary parts (end clips, bolts), much beefier spring to support the van better.

Customer uses the van for construction, and has had no complaints; despite the abuse he subjects the vehicle to. Alignment shop also said they looked to be pretty beefy springs (I rebuilt the entire front suspension & steering during the process)

Old 05-14-2019, 11:55 AM
geekwithoutacause
Elder User
geekwithoutacause is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by One Sock View Post
I'm looking for new leaf springs for a 2000 F-350 and SDTruckSprings.com seems to have good prices. Anyone have experience with this company and know whether these are quality springs?
Yeah, I installed new springs on my 2001 when one of the springs broke. I ordered from sdtrucksprings. They fit well except for a little pin that was supposed to fit inside the block. Had to slightly modify it but it was no big deal. The springs worked well, had no issues after install.
Make sure you get the correct ones since there are different configurations. I had the helper springs.

Old 05-14-2019, 12:10 PM
ATS Junior
SPONSOR
ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.
If you havenít ordered yet you can give us a shot if you like. Unlike SD weíre not a drop ship company so we touch almost everything we ship to make sure everything is looking good and correct.

Old 05-14-2019, 04:54 PM
SuperDutyScaler
Post Fiend
SuperDutyScaler has a great reputation on FTE.SuperDutyScaler has a great reputation on FTE.SuperDutyScaler has a great reputation on FTE.SuperDutyScaler has a great reputation on FTE.SuperDutyScaler has a great reputation on FTE.SuperDutyScaler has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by ATS Junior View Post
If you havenít ordered yet you can give us a shot if you like. Unlike SD weíre not a drop ship company so we touch almost everything we ship to make sure everything is looking good and correct.
I haven't order springs from junior but I have order ubolts, center bolts, squeak pads and a few other things and it's been spot on.

Old 05-14-2019, 11:43 PM
rdinmv
Senior User
rdinmv is starting off with a positive reputation.
I got mine from JR at ATS, excellent product, excellent service,

Old 05-15-2019, 03:00 PM
Bently_Coop
Post Fiend
Bently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputationBently_Coop has a superb reputation
I ordered springs and all hardware from ATS Junior and would do so again, definitely recommend them.

Support the company that supports our Forum too.

Old 05-16-2019, 10:53 AM
Raymond
Senior User
Raymond is starting off with a positive reputation.
Another thumbs up for ATS.

Old 05-16-2019, 02:06 PM
One Sock
Senior User
One Sock is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for the input. I already ordered some rear springs from somewhere else, but I have to do my front springs too when I get a chance (i.e. more money) so I'll give ATS a try.

Old 05-16-2019, 02:23 PM
Nick Dipietro
New User
Nick Dipietro is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile

New to the club, looking for advise on 4 link suspension. Ive never done such a hard install before, Sold them yes but never installed. Any one have some tech support or things that would make it easier

Last edited by Stewart_H; 05-16-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:48 PM
ATS Junior
SPONSOR
ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.ATS Junior has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by One Sock View Post
Thanks for the input. I already ordered some rear springs from somewhere else, but I have to do my front springs too when I get a chance (i.e. more money) so I'll give ATS a try.
When youíre ready let me know either through messaging or phone. Iíll hook you up.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, itís always appreciated!

Old 05-16-2019, 04:45 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Nick Dipietro View Post
New to the club, looking for advise on 4 link suspension. Ive never done such a hard install before, Sold them yes but never installed. Any one have some tech support or things that would make it easier
I bet if you call Junior at ATS he'd be happy to help as much as possible.

Stewart

Old 05-16-2019, 09:13 PM
stephen.osborne1
Posting Guru
stephen.osborne1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.stephen.osborne1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ive bought from SDtrucksprings on a few occasions. Very positive results in my experience.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.