Notices

Power seat issues

Old 04-16-2019, 11:08 PM
Bad_glide00
New User
Bad_glide00 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Power seat issues

I recently bought a 2010 F-150 with the FX4 package, drivers side power seat and adjustable pedals donít work . Checked all fuses and connections with no results . I read on here about the orange wire with the green stripe. Does that same issue exist with my year of truck ! Thx

Old 04-17-2019, 04:46 PM
Franklin2
Franklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant future
Don't know about the orange wire with the green stripe. Do you have a link to that?

Old 04-18-2019, 01:14 PM
Bad_glide00
New User
Bad_glide00 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Franklin2 View Post
Don't know about the orange wire with the green stripe. Do you have a link to that?
No,I found it in an older thread on this forum

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.