Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

off Road light help

Old 02-12-2019, 10:29 AM
pfish1986
New User
pfish1986 is starting off with a positive reputation.
off Road light help

Trying to buy off road lights for my new ex. The three on the pre runner bar are from my old ex and was wondering if anyone recognized the brand? Thanks!

Old 02-12-2019, 10:33 AM
alloro
Post Fiend
alloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud of
A close up yet clear photo of the lights might be helpful.

Old 02-12-2019, 10:36 AM
pfish1986
New User
pfish1986 is starting off with a positive reputation.

Originally Posted by alloro View Post
A close up yet clear photo of the lights might be helpful.
All I have is that picture and can zoom, those are the covers that came with the lights so I was hoping someone would recognize the symbol.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:20 AM
01CrewBus
New User
01CrewBus is starting off with a positive reputation.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:04 PM
unleashd
Posting Guru
unleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud of
Are you trying to replace one of those? or all of those? if you are replacing all of them, there are a bunch of alternatives available in the $15 - $500 range. Depending on your budget you can look at the cheaper Nilight units on Amazon or PIAA/Hella types that will be the high end of the price range.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:10 PM
lonnyallison
Freshman User
lonnyallison is starting off with a positive reputation.
LIghtforce 170's are an amazing step up on the halogen world. Real world throw with the 170''s is close to 100 yards in front of your vehicle. I had the on a previous tacoma. Rigid Dually's if wanting LED. They have amazing output and are proven to last. Had those on a previous LandCruiser.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.