Way to long of wait for the Bronco! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 2020 Bronco
Reload this Page >

Way to long of wait for the Bronco!

Notices
2020 Bronco Discussion for the upcoming 2020 Ford Bronco!

Old 01-21-2019, 10:58 AM
hd4ever
Senior User
hd4ever is starting off with a positive reputation.

This wait is getting way to long for me. It is almost turning me off! With all the hype and all the speculation.
I truly want a competitor to the Wrangler. I think Ford could build a Bronco that would walk circles around the Wrangler. With all the goodies on it like removable top and doors like the Wrangler. After market support with upgrades ect.

But what is the market base of the off road enthusiast? What % do off roader consist of?
The Jeep has after market kits to go from mild to way wild!

If this Bronco cam out with a Raptor foundation what a great start. But than I'm sure it will be based on the biggest marketed group? Who is the group anyways?

It really seams as if the next 5 years is really going to give everybody some really cool choices to drive. Let the wars continue it is only better for us all.

Old 01-21-2019, 02:26 PM
PrescottIce
Elder User
PrescottIce has a good reputation on FTE.PrescottIce has a good reputation on FTE.PrescottIce has a good reputation on FTE.
It really isn't that long of a wait - if I recall correctly, it was late 2017 when they announced they were bringing it back. Three years for development of a new product isn't really a very long horizon, particularly for something as complex as an automobile.

Nobody has any control over what the aftermarket response will be. If they build a good enough truck, it won't need a lot. While there's plenty of customization for the sheer fun of being different, many aftermarket parts are designed to fix a shortcoming of the OEM parts they replace. Aftermarket support will come from customer demands and units sold... If they don't sell enough Broncos, you'll never see rock rails or HD bumpers.

There has been very little in the way of "hype" on Ford's part. If you want to blame someone for "hype and speculation", blame the Internet.

I do agree on one point, though - now is a great time to be alive. Diesel half-ton pickups, tons of craft breweries, everybody and their brother making Bourbon... and a new Bronco in the works.

Old 01-21-2019, 02:58 PM
ovenrat
Freshman User
ovenrat is starting off with a positive reputation.
I can wait, with my knees Jeep's are out of the question getting in and out …..my 08' F 150 4X4 only has 73K so I'm good for a while

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: