1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

Looking for a rubber part...

Old 01-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Azryael's Avatar
Azryael is offline
Elder User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 930
Azryael is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Azryael is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looking for a rubber part...

I'm looking for a little rubber stopper/bumper for the 4x4 shift lever mechanism. Looks like this:

And it's meant to sit here between these two components to keep the shifter from flopping around:

No clue what Ford, or anyone for that matter, calls this. Don't think it's available new anymore, so I guess I'm looking for a DIY solution to this puzzle.


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.