Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

STOP ROCK CHIPS

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 07:41 PM
NASSTY
Cargo Master
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by GABAR
So, based on your experience, what parts of a F150 should have XPEL applied. I`ll use my vehicle as an example.....2016 F150 Lariat SuperCrew.

My paint color is White Platinum and I have the chrome package so my bumpers and side view mirrors are not body colored. Sure, the whole vehicle can be done and some people go that route but i`m not in that crowd.

Also, can you recommend a dealer here in Atlanta where I can get a quote?

Any info that you can give me would be appreciated.
The only issues I've had with paint chipping was on the painted front bumpers.

Old 01-11-2019, 03:01 PM
wgierczynski
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jimmy-six
If one of our folks used this product and started a thread tell us how they liked it like many do with the thousands of products out there for us it's ok by me.
If I had a product I would not START a thread promoting it. If it's been done before and I missed it I'm sorry.

I have Xpel on my truck plus on top of it is Ceramic Coated for easier washing. Xpel film is done on white parts of the bumper, painted surround around headlights, hood, fenders and on the bottom of all the doors from the black stripe down. Love it. Protects paint ... 1.5 years later not evem one paint chip.

Old 01-12-2019, 02:36 PM
GABAR
Lead Driver
Received 236 Likes on 184 Posts
Originally Posted by wgierczynski

I have Xpel on my truck plus on top of it is Ceramic Coated for easier washing. Xpel film is done on white parts of the bumper, painted surround around headlights, hood, fenders and on the bottom of all the doors from the black stripe down. Love it. Protects paint ... 1.5 years later not evem one paint chip.
What was the cost for just the Xpel?

Old 01-12-2019, 03:43 PM
wgierczynski
Senior User

What was the cost for just the Xpel?
If I remember it was around $1000.

Old 01-15-2019, 08:19 PM
XPEL
Former Vendor
XPEL

So, based on your experience, what parts of a F150 should have XPEL applied. I`ll use my vehicle as an example.....2016 F150 Lariat SuperCrew.

My paint color is White Platinum and I have the chrome package so my bumpers and side view mirrors are not body colored. Sure, the whole vehicle can be done and some people go that route but i`m not in that crowd.

Also, can you recommend a dealer here in Atlanta where I can get a quote?

Any info that you can give me would be appreciated.
Based on your truck, we would recommend the full front end and the rocker panel areas. This would be the full hood, full front fenders, front bumper (non chrome), and headlights. Along with the rocker panels on the sides of the truck including the bottom of the bedsides. This is what we would call the high impact areas of the truck.

We have a couple in your area. Best bet would be to go to XPEL in Atlanta CLICK HERE and narrow your search down to a couple of shops and then visit those shops in person if you can. Not only will this let you gauge their workmanship but also their customer support quality.

Originally Posted by wgierczynski

Your truck looks great! Thank you very much for sharing. We'd like to thank you by sending you an XPEL Swag Pack. If you're interested, email us directly at marketing@XPEL.com with your t-shirt size and shipping information so we can get the care package out to you.