5.4 Best Exhaust Manifolds/Headers For the Money?? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > Modular V8 (4.6L, 5.4L)
Reload this Page >

5.4 Best Exhaust Manifolds/Headers For the Money??

Notices

Old 12-24-2018, 12:16 AM
2019RRSDLARIAT
Freshman User
2019RRSDLARIAT is starting off with a positive reputation.

I have an 02 SD F250 5.4 scab and I have replaced my exhaust manifolds twice 3 yrs with cheap Dormans and they look like they've been on for 10 yrs and extremely rusty and are leaking again and sounds like crap.

What are the best exhaust manifolds/headers to get for the money?? Its a work truck and I'm not trying to spend 5-700 bucks on headers. I'm tired of replacing them every year after winter. I have a good buddy of mine that will help me do them. Can you please give me some options. Thank you and have a good day.

Old 12-24-2018, 12:24 AM
ford390gashog
Post Fiend
ford390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud offord390gashog has much to be proud of
The original stock manifolds I have found. Once they heat cycle and warp they don't continue to warp. I just have them machined flat and reinstall.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.