2019 Ford Ranger Will Go on Sale with Endless Accessories - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > 2019 Ranger
Reload this Page >

2019 Ford Ranger Will Go on Sale with Endless Accessories

Notices
2019 Ranger Everything about the new 2019 Ford Ranger.

Old 12-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Curated Content Editor
Elder User
Curated Content Editor has a good reputation on FTE.Curated Content Editor has a good reputation on FTE.

By Brett Foote

Outdoorsy folks are going to love these diverse Ranger accessory options.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Pgh Rebel
Posting Guru
Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.
I've always liked having a cap/canopy/camper shell on my trucks for camping, or just hauling things that shouldn't be in open truck bed. Put a set of Yakima racks on top of a cap with a safari basket and a couple of extra lights; you're ready for darn near anything! I'm sure your dealer could arrange all this for you before you take delivery of the vehicle.

Old 12-12-2018, 08:54 AM
carl2591
Elder User
carl2591 has a good reputation on FTE.carl2591 has a good reputation on FTE.
is it me or does this look like the chevy colorado truck.. especially from the front.

Old 12-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Pgh Rebel
Posting Guru
Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.Pgh Rebel has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by carl2591 View Post
is it me or does this look like the chevy colorado truck.. especially from the front.
Yeah now that you mention it. I probably just never noticed it before. I also see a hint of Tacoma styling in the front too with the long, narrow headlamps. Personally I think the GMC Canyon has the best styling of all the mid-size trucks. Given the fact though that all these vehicles need to fit a certain "mold" -if you will- that has been pre-defined by both consumer tastes and legislation for maximum safety and maximum fuel economy; the engineers in the styling dept. don't have a whole lot of flexibility anymore. I think I prefer the Canyon because it still retains more of the square look that I've always liked.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: