Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reverse Camera

Old 11-02-2018, 01:33 PM
shaneinga
Elder User
shaneinga is starting off with a positive reputation.
Reverse Camera

The last 2 days my reverse camera, early in the morning while still dark out, has not been lit up. The screen is dark until I back it far enough to the road where it catches the street lights. It just started doing this. Can someone confirm that when put in reverse the light on the tailgate is supposed to turn on?

Mine is not turning on.

Thank you.

Old 11-02-2018, 02:04 PM
seville009
Postmaster
seville009 has a good reputation on FTE.seville009 has a good reputation on FTE.seville009 has a good reputation on FTE.
If it has been working fine previously, then somethingís gone wrong with it. If itís still under warranty, Iíd take it in for replacement as generally these seem to be non-repairable.

unless you (or someone) accidentally changed a camera setting somewhere in the menus

Old 11-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Kaadk
Senior User
Kaadk is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just to be sure, I'm assuming you've made sure your backup lights weren't burnt out and are working properly right?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.