Notices

Forum Picture problem

Old 10-23-2018, 03:24 PM
IB Jose
Internet Brands
IB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant future
We've address a majority of these issues in the last week. Please let me know if you guys are still having difficulties of any kind with photos.

Old 10-25-2018, 08:16 AM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant future
Still having problems Jose, the last few days, when I try to post a photo, it isn't even loading to my albums, let alone my post. Photos are sometimes blurred, but clear up in a second or two.
I'm on my laptop, no problems previous to the "update" we got earlier.
Very frustrating after typing a lengthy reply, that requires photos, and then, nothing.
On a "rare occasion", it sometimes will load an existing photo from my albums.

Old 10-28-2018, 10:52 AM
SDTruckMan
Elder User
SDTruckMan is starting off with a positive reputation.
update for me...
I used a different computer to look thru the site the other day and while some (small amount of) pictures are perfectly clear, others dont clear up at all.
Looking at the same pictures on another computer they clear up within seconds.

Old 10-28-2018, 02:55 PM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SDTruckMan View Post
update for me...
I used a different computer to look thru the site the other day and while some (small amount of) pictures are perfectly clear, others dont clear up at all.
Looking at the same pictures on another computer they clear up within seconds.
Did you try uploading any photos? The only sites, 2 of them, I can't do anything with are IB sites. Other sites no problem. Maybe I'm screwed in the head, but that's sorta telling me there's something wrong at IB.
Both sites, I really don't get any feedback as to if anyone is still looking into it. Maybe if those of us that continue to get these problems were to just quit, would anyone even care?
I've tried using MS Edge instead of Chrome, with the same results.

Old 10-29-2018, 09:07 PM
SDTruckMan
Elder User
SDTruckMan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by johnday View Post
Did you try uploading any photos? The only sites, 2 of them, I can't do anything with are IB sites. Other sites no problem. Maybe I'm screwed in the head, but that's sorta telling me there's something wrong at IB.
Both sites, I really don't get any feedback as to if anyone is still looking into it. Maybe if those of us that continue to get these problems were to just quit, would anyone even care?
I've tried using MS Edge instead of Chrome, with the same results.
No I haven't tried uploading yet. Expecting a new truck here soon so hopefully it'll work to post a picture when I get it.
What are IB sites?
Tried forum from another computer but pictures dont work on that computer at all, just a blur..
Pictures clear up after a short time on this computer but pages seem to load slower than they ever did. Not sure what they changed as it worked perfectly fine before then one day it didnt.

Old 10-29-2018, 09:21 PM
johnday
Posting Guru
IB, Internet Brands, they're the owner, provider, whatever you call it, of a number of websites. My problems all started, and were intermittent, for a few months since they introduced the format you now see, seems permanent now. Rarely can I load a new photo anymore. I have had intermittent luck copying an image, and pasting it, but that's pretty rare too.
I'm not sure if anyone is even looking at the problem anymore. I've gotten no feedback for longer than I feel reasonable.

Old 10-31-2018, 01:03 AM
privateer, eh
Danger City Kitty
privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.privateer, eh has a spectacular reputation.
I thought it was my computer screwing up when it came to loading up pictures to my thread, now it appears others are having the same problems. Sometimes the pictures load up in whatever order they want.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:38 AM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
Guys the picture loading issue is back. Ten bleeping times and nothing …getting very old!

Old 11-21-2018, 09:31 PM
johnday
Posting Guru

That was a test photo, somehow things are working again for me. Both IB sites I'm on, I'm able to get to work tonight. I don't know.
One thing I did. I'm on a laptop, I shut it down, disconnected my power, and removed the battery for about 10 minutes. Put everything back, and I was able to load photos. Just an FYI.

Old 11-22-2018, 02:50 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
Now pictures don’t load at all...

Old 11-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post
Now pictures donít load at all...
Not that there is anyone at IB today, but just testing a photo load from my computer, from a website, and hot linking.

From my computer.

From a web page.

Hot linked with image tags.

Stewart

Old 11-22-2018, 06:34 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Stewart, quit showing off! . FWIW. IPAD, tried loading pics through both Safari and Google multiple times without luck.

Old 11-23-2018, 12:53 AM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post
Stewart, quit showing off! . FWIW. IPAD, tried loading pics through both Safari and Google multiple times without luck.
Yup, I was wondering what format you were utilizing to access FTE.

Mine is my laptop with Windows 7.

Stewart

Old 11-23-2018, 06:32 PM
johnday
Posting Guru
Yep, SNAFU, again.

Old 11-24-2018, 10:55 AM
kurtreinhart
New User
kurtreinhart is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just joined FTE. First question I posted required pictures. I've tried about 25 times now to post a picture. ABSOLUTELY ZERO SUCCESS!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.