Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

O.T..Question Game

Old 10-09-2018, 11:26 AM
IDI-Charlie
Posting Guru
IDI-Charlie has a very good reputation on FTE.IDI-Charlie has a very good reputation on FTE.IDI-Charlie has a very good reputation on FTE.
My buddies and I could always kill some time in Mortal Kombat.

What's something you've always wanted for the 7.3, but nobody has made?

Old 10-09-2018, 11:29 AM
brian42
Post Fiend
brian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud of
Air conditioned seats!

NASCAR or Indy Car?

Old 10-09-2018, 12:07 PM
The Brad
Elder User
The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.The Brad has a great reputation on FTE.
Indy! I watched NASCAR from the pits at California Speedway and it was like watching cars go by on the freeway.

How far will you (repairs) to keep your 7.3 running?

Old 10-09-2018, 01:37 PM
brian42
Post Fiend
brian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud ofbrian42 has much to be proud of
A. Too far!! The last 3 years of buck$zooka could have been a Honda Civic SI. Now I'm too far in to get out now. (I'll double down on the next hand and win all my money back! )

Q. If you had to lose one of your senses, which one and why?

Old 10-09-2018, 04:24 PM
Colorado350
Posting Guru
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by brian42 View Post
A. Too far!! The last 3 years of buck$zooka could have been a Honda Civic SI. Now I'm too far in to get out now. (I'll double down on the next hand and win all my money back! )

Q. If you had to lose one of your senses, which one and why?
Touch, Least invasive sense to lose.

Are you a pack animal or lone wolf?

Old 10-09-2018, 04:34 PM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post
A: Lone Wolf

Q: Brewers or Dodgers

Old 10-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post

Touch, Least invasive sense to lose.

Oh my friend, do some quick research and you'll change your mind VERY FAST on losing the sense of touch. That's one of the biggest, most invasive sense you have. Everything from too cold to too hot, pleasure, pain, wet, dry, pressure, just the sensory input all over your skin being eliminated is horrible. You would hurt yourself and not even know it. No more having fun with the wife (Biblicaly speaking), and I wonder how much your balance would be affected since touch is so important to balance.

Depends on the mood, pack one day, lone the next.

Would you mod your 7.3 if someone came out with a way to make the 7.3L a common rail type injection system, and it didn't cost a ton of money, if the performance increase was negligible?

Stewart

Edit, Crap, took too long to compose my post. Brewers! Bring me another Dodger!

Would you mod your 7.3 if someone came out with a way to make the 7.3L a common rail type injection system, and it didn't cost a ton of money, if the performance increase was negligible?

Last edited by Stewart_H; 10-09-2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:02 PM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Nope....

Give me my 10, cookie!

Old 10-10-2018, 06:44 AM
AllaboutMPG
Postmaster
AllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to behold
Men of honor which is ironic since it had Deniro in it

ball cap or wide brim when fishing

Old 10-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Wesley Green
Elder User
Wesley Green has a good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a good reputation on FTE.
Wide brim, burnt ear's sucks.

Water or oil based paint?

Old 10-10-2018, 08:33 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Wide brim, burnt ear's sucks.

Water or oil based paint?
depends on the application (says the painter)....water for interior or residential, oil for industrial applications.

No dinner or evening dates. You aren't taking these guys to see the Devil Wears Prada.

Old 10-11-2018, 11:41 AM
AllaboutMPG
Postmaster
AllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
depends on the application (says the painter)....water for interior or residential, oil for industrial applications.

No dinner or evening dates. You aren't taking these guys to see the Devil Wears Prada.
Slider we give. Tell us so the game can continue, please

Old 10-12-2018, 12:01 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AllaboutMPG View Post
Slider we give. Tell us so the game can continue, please
I Love You Man....brother talking to the brother about finding friends.

Old 10-12-2018, 06:46 PM
ArmyLifer
Elder User
ArmyLifer has a great reputation on FTE.ArmyLifer has a great reputation on FTE.ArmyLifer has a great reputation on FTE.ArmyLifer has a great reputation on FTE.ArmyLifer has a great reputation on FTE.ArmyLifer has a great reputation on FTE.
Ok, moving this thing along with another question: is pie a year-round thing, or just for the holidays?

Old 10-12-2018, 08:47 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
Wait...no on where he seen I Love you Man??!! Such a great movie. Bummer.....anyways....

Holidays only....can only eat so much pumpkin pie or any other kind for that matter

Smallville or Superman movies?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.