Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum31/)
-   -   O.T..Question Game (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1555483-o-t-question-game.html)

timmyboy76 09-16-2018 08:40 AM

O.T..Question Game

Ok, its apparent that we put mods/maintenance off til winter, so this might help keep our sanity if incidents occur while wrenching and waiting for our fix responds..So Lets give it a shot.
The RULES
1)You MUST answer the question from the LAST Post, you are not required to elaborate to any length, a simple yes or no is fine if its appropriate.
2) YOU MUST ask a question yourself when completing your Post, therefore the next guy is going to be required to answer your question, and post one of his own.
3) You MUST NOT answer any questions from previous posts, ONLY the last Post, so if you feel a discussion is needed regarding a previous answer, or if the previous answer was Dead Wrong, start a NEW thread on that subject, do not be a thread trainwrecker ! http://www.pwctoday.com/images/smilies/wallbang.gif If some clown becomes a thread trainwrecker, ignore his/her post, answer the last question you see, post your own question, Keep the thread moving forward !!!
4) Questions do NOT have to necessarily be PSD Related but it would be helpful to keep interest in the thread, but questions that are totally off the wall are just fine.
5) If the last question is just too dam hard.. "what the the striped bass limit in lake michigan in october" just say.. I don't know.. and post your next question...Keep the thread moving forward....
example for the simple people.
if I ask...
"Do you look under your truck every morning?"
the next post must say Yes or No, and include a follow up question which does NOT have to be related to the previous question, such as "how big was the biggest trailer you ever towed?" and then move on. Once the "look under your truck" question has been answered, ignore it, you may ONLY answer the question on the last post then post your own question and wait for an answer.
GOT IT ???

Again, if this is played right the thread will move very quickly and sometimes can be very entertaining.
Stewart, if this is a violation, blast away at it..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods Edit:

It is not in keeping with the "tech only" directive, but having ONE more OT thread won't hurt, and I'm thinking Cookie and Jim won't mind either. ;)

I edit this post because I don't wanna violate the rules of the thread. ;) :-X04

Stewart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, enough about the rules....
I will start with the first question.

**How many miles on your truck?

The Brad 09-16-2018 08:52 AM

Do you accelerate up grades while towing like I do, just because you can?

Sous 09-16-2018 08:57 AM

A. No, I currently just maintain speed. Until the T4/SXE is installed that is, then I will be part of the "go faster while going up" crowd...

Q. How many firearms do you own, and if you do own firearms, how many rounds of ammunition do you have on hand?

mecdac 09-16-2018 09:08 AM

I answer that question with either:

"Nobody's business but mine"...or if my wife is asking, "I just need one more."

On the ammo front, over 5,000 rounds in one caliber.

Q: "What is the air speed of an unladen swallow?"

cleatus12r 09-16-2018 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by mecdac (Post 18197614)
I answer that question with either:

"Nobody's business but mine"...or if my wife is asking, "I just need one more."

On the ammo front, over 5,000 rounds in one caliber.

Q: "What is the air speed of an unladen swallow?"

What do you mean? An African or European swallow? (Answer given in the movie)

How many tunes do you actually use on a normal basis?

​​​​​​​

Sous 09-16-2018 10:37 AM

One tune on a normal basis. I think that if the truck is turned properly, one tune is all that is needed 90% of the time.

What is your favorite Monty Python movie?

SaintITC 09-16-2018 11:21 AM

Monty Python and The Holy Grail. No wait, Life of Brian. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

How many vehicles (things that were ever registered for road use) have you owned in your life?

Wes444 09-16-2018 12:55 PM

Four
'71 f100 (still have) , '88 chevy 1500, '84 corvette (still have) , '99 F350

Favorite alcoholic drink?

mecdac 09-16-2018 01:03 PM

How many homes have you owned?

ArmyLifer 09-16-2018 01:06 PM

Dunkelweizen bier.

Stand or kneel for the anthem?

Sous 09-16-2018 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by ArmyLifer (Post 18197999)

Dunkelweizen bier.

Stand or kneel for the anthem?

I ALWAYS STAND!

What is your favorite flag? If the American flag is your favorite, choose a 2nd favorite.

carbon coupe 09-16-2018 03:23 PM

(second) Green flag, or bulb (for drag racing) because the fun begins.....

What is your favorite car movie?

ArmyLifer 09-16-2018 03:34 PM

Gumball Rally.

How many years did it take you to put 100,000 miles on your 7.3?

z31freakify 09-16-2018 03:37 PM

Duel.

Whats your favorite adult beverage?

timmyboy76 09-16-2018 04:30 PM

Vodka/Red Bull

Toilet paper...over or under?