Notices

Need more PM space

Old 08-15-2018, 02:59 PM
wikel
Freshman User
wikel is starting off with a positive reputation.
To answer your question, I'll ask my own.
1. What controls are in place to limit access?
2. What controls are in place to limit output?

Answers:
1. None. This is a popup that comes up depending when you visit some sites they've paid to have advertising on. If anything, it's not driving revenue to the NADA and other sites. Additionally there is no special unique login required to access such a popup.
2. None. At this time there are no print or issue limits. The code is not fraud because that would be changing the numbers and generating fake codes. These codes come directly from the associated marketing vendor contracted by Ford.

These are basically the same answer I gave last time when the URL was available to be shared directly. It's the same answers today. For whatever reason you think this is wrong but again on the prior thread people didn't agree with you.

Old 08-15-2018, 03:26 PM
Alaskan_Warbird
Posting Guru
Alaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to beholdAlaskan_Warbird is a splendid one to behold
So your ethics and logic boil down to: "Well you didn't lock yer door, so I came on in and helped myself! If you didn't want me and my hundreds of friends coming in, you shoulda locked yer door, silly!"

This is not ethical hacking and I hold to a different standard. Keep the offer - I don't want it.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:00 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
....FTE has an incredible and wise group of Ford Enthusiasts as members........ from time to time we run into a few that for what ever reason do not want to be transparent in their dealings...
....this is unacceptable when using FTE, and its members... for anything that is less than transparent.

This thread is closed

Last edited by IB Tim; 08-15-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:32 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Sorry wikel, I was out of commission for a few days and I wasn't able to respond, and now the thread is closed and it wouldn't be right for me to respond. I'm only posting to let you know I wasn't ignoring you, I just wasn't here to see your questions and....your pointed statements....due to health reasons.

Stewart

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.