X Plan Quote - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

X Plan Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 06:42 PM
hula1589
New User
hula1589 is starting off with a positive reputation.
X Plan Quote

I have searched on the website to no avail. I have a X Plan pin ordering a 2019 F350 wanted to see X plan cost anyone have a website to build and price out plan builds?

Old 07-14-2018, 07:30 PM
Blwnsmoke
Posting Guru
Blwnsmoke is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Blwnsmoke is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by hula1589 View Post
I have searched on the website to no avail. I have a X Plan pin ordering a 2019 F350 wanted to see X plan cost anyone have a website to build and price out plan builds?
Once the build and price is up on Ford.com you should see xplan build and price as well.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:12 PM
hula1589
New User
Originally Posted by Blwnsmoke View Post
Once the build and price is up on Ford.com you should see xplan build and price as well.
Thanks I will keep an eye out. I assume body wise bed covers will be same as 18 as well? Trying to price and prep the off duty supervisor for additional purchases after delivery.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:35 PM
ATC Crazy
Post Fiend
ATC Crazy has a great reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a great reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a great reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a great reputation on FTE.
NADA will let you build and price the truck showing both invoice and MSRP for all options and the total for the truck. X-plan price is basically invoice, so you can go by that for a good idea.

New Ford Truck Prices - NADAguides

There is a link for actual X-plan vs. MSRP...but I can't find it

Old 07-14-2018, 11:03 PM
travlingman
Senior User
travlingman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.travlingman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Just build one like you ordered on this Ford site and it will give you the x-plan price.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:26 PM
hula1589
New User
Originally Posted by travlingman View Post
Just build one like you ordered on this Ford site and it will give you the x-plan price.
I don't have the code of partner just the Xplan pin from being share holder

Old 07-14-2018, 11:47 PM
ATC Crazy
Post Fiend
ATC Crazy has a great reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a great reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a great reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a great reputation on FTE.
I don't have the code of partner just the Xplan pin from being share holder
Use EAA01 for the partner code.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:49 PM
hula1589
New User
Originally Posted by ATC Crazy View Post
Use EAA01 for the partner code.
Thanks boss greatly appreciated.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:54 PM
Flyct
Senior User
Flyct is starting off with a positive reputation.
The https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do site only goes to 2018 model year. The price for a 2019 is almost identical.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:56 PM
ATC Crazy
Post Fiend
I never went through getting a PIN or partner code (your employer gives you the partner code). My dealer asked me who I worked for on the test drive, and they sad "Oh yeah, you qualify for X-plan" That was that. I never had to do anything on my end.

Old 07-15-2018, 12:07 AM
hula1589
New User
I never went through getting a PIN or partner code (your employer gives you the partner code). My dealer asked me who I worked for on the test drive, and they sad "Oh yeah, you qualify for X-plan" That was that. I never had to do anything on my end.
I get my pin from being a stock holder all they do is send a pin after proving ownership. I like wheeling and dealing but I am in the military stuck in BFE so they don't negotiate here its all MSRP work down and a 5k under value of any trade. Its rough but on an order Xplan is best.

Old 07-15-2018, 12:08 AM
Flyct
Senior User
You will absolutely need the PIN number when you pick up your new vehicle to process the X-plan discount paperwork. You will also have to provide proof that you work for that employer such as a pay stub or employee badge. They are required to make a copy of the proof of employment and submit it with the paperwork.

They are also also required to provide you with the invoice. It will show the X-plan price on the bottom of the invoice.

Old 07-15-2018, 12:14 AM
hula1589
New User
Originally Posted by Flyct View Post

You will absolutely need the PIN number when you pick up your new vehicle to process the X-plan discount paperwork. You will also have to provide proof that you work for that employer such as a pay stub or employee badge. They are required to make a copy of the proof of employment and submit it with the paperwork.

They are also also required to provide you with the invoice. It will show the X-plan price on the bottom of the invoice.
I got my pin direct from Ford as part of the stock holder plan. It was quick turn around 3 days, I ordered a truck no commitment but if numbers work out in my favor great if they don't no love lost I can look at a volume sale dealer and get equal if not better rate. Its just the ease of trying to buy local and support the small man business if I can.

Old 07-15-2018, 12:14 AM
Flyct
Senior User
I qualify for X-plan via 3 ways
Retired from Xerox, a Ford Partner company
Long tine EAA member
Stock holder (currently paying 5.6% dividend)

Old 07-15-2018, 12:18 AM
Flyct
Senior User
I got my pin direct from Ford as part of the stock holder plan. It was quick turn around 3 days, I ordered a truck no commitment but if numbers work out in my favor great if they don't no love lost I can look at a volume sale dealer and get equal if not better rate. Its just the ease of trying to buy local and support the small man business if I can.
i like x-plan, especially if you have a trade in. Then itís easy to negotiate. You just go with the dealer who has the best trade in quote.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: X Plan Quote

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.