po351 code changed coil twice - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

po351 code changed coil twice

Old 05-22-2018, 07:25 PM
llh
Freshman User
llh is starting off with a positive reputation.
po351 code changed coil twice

this is a continuation from (sudden bad miss) the obd is reading again and I was told the pcm turns the air off with bad misfire so I am concentrating on trying to find the cause of misfire.
I have replaced the coil twice with same code and miss showing. also replaced the spark plug. have inspected wires etc. checked firing with noid light. had steady flash with koer.
not sure where to go next. could this be the pcm anyway?
any ideas appreciated.

Old 05-22-2018, 09:46 PM
steve(ill)
Post Fiend
steve(ill) has a great reputation on FTE.steve(ill) has a great reputation on FTE.steve(ill) has a great reputation on FTE.steve(ill) has a great reputation on FTE.steve(ill) has a great reputation on FTE.
0301 code is the COP....... 0351 is the supply power TO the COP.. look at the electric plug, broken wire, bare wire, kinked wire... I had to replace a plug and 6 inches of wire on a 2006 4.6 motor due to same code.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.