Notices
1978 - 1996 Big Bronco  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OBD No power 1996 Bronco XL

Old 04-27-2018, 07:33 PM
Mr.TankBronco
New User
Mr.TankBronco is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question OBD No power 1996 Bronco XL

So I recently bought my first truck (I'm a very big fan of older cars and trucks) Its a 1996 Bronco XL with the 5.0 inside it.
My problem is, I need to get emissions done on the damn thing and my OBD plug doesn't have any power going to it. I've tried researching into it myself as I am relatively new to the truck and car mechanics scene and I need help figuring out what I can do about this issue
If anyone could send me some links or pictures of the wiring diagram for it as well as what I can check to make sure if it's just a fuse or something along those lines.

Thanks so much for the help

Old 04-28-2018, 10:50 PM
Conanski
Post Fiend
Conanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant futureConanski has a brilliant future
Check all fuses, IIRC the OBD port is on the same fuse as the cigarette lighter or dome light.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:32 PM
vjsimone
Old-Timer
vjsimone is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.vjsimone is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:36 PM
vjsimone
Old-Timer
vjsimone is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.vjsimone is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.