Shared workspace - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Shared workspace

Old 09-16-2017, 10:28 AM
thatsrealnice
Elder User
thatsrealnice is starting off with a positive reputation.
Shared workspace

Hi guys,

I'm looking for 2 or 3 honest, trustworthy individuals to go together to rent a space to comfortably work on our trucks. I'm tired of doing things in the street, or driveway, or trying to squeeze in a small one car garage. I'm in the Denver Metro area, and have been looking around for buildings to rent. Let me know if anyone would like to chat about it. Thanks!

Old 09-24-2017, 01:26 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
I've seen posts like this multiple times on a Jeep forum that I'm on. Unfortunately, it never seems to work out. Just an FYI there's several DIY garages in the Denver area. They offer all the tools, lift etc. There's mechanics there if you need help. Good luck!

Old 09-24-2017, 09:40 PM
thatsrealnice
Elder User
thatsrealnice is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post
I've seen posts like this multiple times on a Jeep forum that I'm on. Unfortunately, it never seems to work out. Just an FYI there's several DIY garages in the Denver area. They offer all the tools, lift etc. There's mechanics there if you need help. Good luck!
Yeah. But I'm thinking more of a place that I can start a complete disassembly for a ground up resto. So a storage/workspace. It was just a thought. I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone might want to.