1987 - 1996 Ford trucks, parts for sale and wanted. - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

1987 - 1996 Ford trucks, parts for sale and wanted.

Old 05-21-2017, 07:18 PM
Pappawheely
Senior User
Pappawheely has a good reputation on FTE.Pappawheely has a good reputation on FTE.
Looking for 1988 C6, 7.5 liter 4wd f250 engine harness.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:35 PM
InsanePyro
Junior User
InsanePyro is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for a '92 to '97 tilt, manual trans steering column

Old 05-26-2017, 06:41 AM
Fords4Me
Elder User
Fords4Me is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by TexasGuy001 View Post
I know that this is probably just a shot in the dark. I'm looking for an Edelbrock 3881 Performer 5.8 truck intake setup for the 351 that I am building. If you happen to have one you aren't going to use, please let me know.
I've got the 3881 upper only i am considering selling, not sure what it's worth. You can PM an offer if you like.

Old 05-29-2017, 01:53 AM
TexasGuy001
Post Fiend
TexasGuy001 has a very good reputation on FTE.TexasGuy001 has a very good reputation on FTE.TexasGuy001 has a very good reputation on FTE.TexasGuy001 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Fords4Me View Post
I've got the 3881 upper only i am considering selling, not sure what it's worth. You can PM an offer if you like.
I might be interested. I'll get back to you soon.

Old 05-29-2017, 02:34 AM
TexasGuy001
Post Fiend
TexasGuy001 has a very good reputation on FTE.TexasGuy001 has a very good reputation on FTE.TexasGuy001 has a very good reputation on FTE.TexasGuy001 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Something else that I am searching for but haven't had much luck finding is a nice set of OEM wheel arch moldings or wheel well trim for 94-96 with the black rubber inserts. Does anyone have a set that is in good shape?

Old 06-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Azryael
Elder User
Azryael is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Azryael is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Something else that I am searching for but haven't had much luck finding is a nice set of OEM wheel arch moldings or wheel well trim for 94-96 with the black rubber inserts. Does anyone have a set that is in good shape?
You mean the chrome deal? I took mine off. All are in excellent shape with the exception of one that has a little damage. Could probably be repaired. Got them up in the attic right now.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:34 PM
TexasGuy001
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Azryael View Post
You mean the chrome deal? I took mine off. All are in excellent shape with the exception of one that has a little damage. Could probably be repaired. Got them up in the attic right now.
Yeah, I'm referring to the aluminum chrome looking fender lip molding around the tire.

Old 06-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Azryael
Elder User
Azryael is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Azryael is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yeah, I'm referring to the aluminum chrome looking fender lip molding around the tire.
When I get a chance to get up in the attic I'll snap photos of them for you.

Old 06-17-2017, 11:00 AM
HaydukeLives
New User
HaydukeLives is starting off with a positive reputation.
looking for a truck bed for my 95 f250, need long box with dual tanks. Would prefer little rust. If anyone near the southeast Wisconsin area has one message me.

Old 06-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Azryael
Elder User
Sorry I've been late on the photos, but here they are:

This is the worst of the flaws, could probably be massaged out easily enough if you've got the skills with a hammer:

The top two are the closest to being perfect with just a single small area on each:

I highly doubt I'm ever going to put these back on, and I'd just like them to go to someone who can use them. Not sure if they'd survive postage though

I have all the mounting screws in a little baggy too. I'll give this away as long as it gets used and doesn't end up tossed in the trash.

Old 06-24-2017, 11:47 PM
Krbjmpr
New User
Krbjmpr is starting off with a positive reputation.
1997 250hd 5.8 alternator / air pump /belt tensioner mount-bracket

So, was blowing down country road, and suddenly no power steering. Overtemp alarm (custom project) started blaring, and by the time I got stopped & off the road, hood obscured by clouds of steam. What happened?

Mounting ears for air pump broke, and when pump fell the belt went with it. I guess i am lucky the belt didnt takeout anything else (so far) on its hasty exit from under the hood.

Called around, but nobody seems to have the bracket / mount that the Alt /Air Pump/Belt tensioner all bolt to. Any help locating one would be greatly appreciated.

Incidently, I 'rerouted' a Gates 97 5/8 belt, and there doesnt seem to be any engine damage. PITA trying to get that thing on though. Would like to replace mount and use Ford Air Pump delete kit. As tight as that belt is, not sure if will last long.

Anybody have one to sell, or suggest other Ford engines I can be searching?

Old 06-25-2017, 12:08 AM
Krbjmpr
New User
Krbjmpr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Even the correct description (ie Chargation, Puffation, Rotating Rubber Retention fixture) or Ford part number would be helpful as I found myself having to detail exactly where this mount was located.

Old 06-30-2017, 08:17 AM
FarmTruck93
New User
FarmTruck93 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for rear driveshaft flange - '93 F150, 8.8 Diff

Looking for a used one, or a part number I can cross over to a Spicer #, or other suitable replacement. Roughly 3" spacing on bolt holes. Thanks.

Old 06-30-2017, 12:41 PM
stxlt
New User
stxlt is starting off with a positive reputation.

If you are still looking for the trim and didn't get it from the other User here, LMC truck has them on Page 95
Truck Parts and Truck Accessories

I buy a lot of the period correct stuff from them that is no longer available retail in a brick and mortar. Prices are good but do your research. If I cannot find it here in Coastal Carolina or in Coastal GA yards, LMC drops by in a Big Brown Truck; usually in 3 days!

Old 06-30-2017, 04:07 PM
SRWpowerstoke
New User
SRWpowerstoke is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mid west good parts truck 7.3 PS 5spd 4x4

Located about 8 miles west of Bloomington, IN

Yes I would part it out for the right prices

I would sell the engine (complete with injectors, turbo, ecu, wining harness, alt, ps pump,ac pump, vac pump, water pump) minus flywheel for 1800 OBO obo removed with a video of it running

Price includes removal (thats why the individual parts are more$ than buying complete)

I would sell the transmission with drive shafts, clutch and flywheel, master, slave and pedal assembly, steering column for 1500 OBO (everything you should need to swap into your ext cab long bed)

Price includes removal (thats why the individual parts are more$ than buying complete)

If I sell either engine or transmission I would be willing to sell other parts from this truck

just putting it out there to see if there is interest.

the price is $2500 or a reasonable offer, would take less with other rims and tires on it, would sell the rust free cab and fenders with title for $500 more with it can't sell the cab unless the powerstroke sells without it
I have not seen any complete running powerstroke 7.3 trucks for less money anywhere auto/manual/2wd if it doesn't sell soon I will put the cab on it and build a 9.5 foot wood bed for it and ask quite a lot more The good: POWERSTROKE 7.3! engine ZF5 manual trans!! It runs and drives. Frame is in good shape.

New parts: water pump, thermostat, oil cooler o-rings, master and slave cylinders for the clutch.
has some really nice 33X12.5 tires that have about 90% tread on 16.5x9.5 rims

Clean title in my name in had

The bad:

Everything that can break is broken, the cab is super rusted out.

This would be a good donor for someone who has an IDI with an automatic or manual or a powerstroke that has issues and wants an auto to manual swap or just swap a cab onto it.

I am pretty sure it's worth more than I am asking

Need gone make an offer, trades?

make a reasonable offer not trying to make bank on my beater just get a fair price

https://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/6199373160.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.