Notices
2017 Ford SVT F150 Raptor
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Raptor @ MSRP?

Old 02-27-2017, 05:16 PM
bp299
New User
bp299 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Raptor @ MSRP?

Looking for a Raptor at MSRP, ordering is fine. Any West coast dealers selling at msrp?

Old 02-28-2017, 04:36 PM
Big-Foot
Post Fiend
Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.
Good luck... They are out there but very rare and even new orders will be marked up by the vast majority of dealers...

Old 06-28-2017, 10:12 AM
jamesroadking
Freshman User
jamesroadking is starting off with a positive reputation.
The two different dealer sales managers I asked about buying a basic equipped Raptor, said $5K and $8K over MSRP.

Old 06-29-2017, 05:51 PM
93Cobra
Senior User
93Cobra is starting off with a positive reputation.
Dealers are now down to MSRP or less... I have invoice buys too.
FWIW, check out the used market. There are many available right now.

Old 06-29-2017, 06:54 PM
Big-Foot
Post Fiend
Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by 93Cobra View Post
Dealers are now down to MSRP or less... I have invoice buys too.
FWIW, check out the used market. There are many available right now.

Links or calling BS.....

Old 06-29-2017, 07:03 PM
93Cobra
Senior User
Follow FRF... happening often now.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:05 PM
92F350CC
Posting Guru
92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future92F350CC has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Big-Foot View Post

Links or calling BS.....
Everything he's posted so far has been lies.

He claimed that he knew the 2017 Raptor would use a V8, due to supposed inside knowledge.

I guarantee you he never has owned an EcoBoost or even touched one.

As one of the mods said, he's caused many threads to be closed now.

Honestly the mods should just ban his ***.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:54 PM
93Cobra
Senior User
I have owned several ecoboosts... unloaded all except one and I can't get anyone to take it away.
Here is you link... you folks are terrible at searching.
Finally hit MSRP, how long till invoice deals available - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Old 06-29-2017, 08:18 PM
Big-Foot
Post Fiend
I have owned several ecoboosts... unloaded all except one and I can't get anyone to take it away.
Here is you link... you folks are terrible at searching.
Finally hit MSRP, how long till invoice deals available - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor
Bull corn...
I follow both FRF and FR2 .... There are NO Invoice buys in any of the threads I have read -- sure a couple at MSRP.
Then there's this guy that just bought at 3k over invoice -- don't let me scare you but 3k over invoice is probably 1k over sticker!

So 93Cobra troll... You're still full of $#!t like a Christmas goose!

Old 06-29-2017, 09:42 PM
93Cobra
Senior User
Most are MSRP now. I have seen quite a few get around invoice too. Prices are normalizing now.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:56 PM
Big-Foot
Post Fiend
Most are MSRP now. I have seen quite a few get around invoice too. Prices are normalizing now.

Why don't you just do yourself a favor and find another forum to infest...

Old 06-30-2017, 06:29 AM
NASSTY
Posting Guru
NASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to allNASSTY is a name known to all
There's only one sitting on a dealers lot around here and it's $5k over MSRP.

Old 07-01-2017, 11:57 AM
JKBrad
Postmaster
JKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to all
He is Sasquatch 77 on FRF and is hated there too. He came to the 2015 F150 forum and said that everyone on FRF is drilling weep holes in their intercoolers. He talked ONE guy on FRF into doing it. He is spreading lies as fast as he can.

Now he claims to know that dealers are violating Fords policy of no discounts on Raptors. They would loose their allotment if they did.

Old 07-01-2017, 12:23 PM
93Cobra
Senior User
That is most definitely not true. Dealers are dealing on these now as people are buying under MSRP. Definitely makes the adm buyers look silly.

Old 07-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Kingofwylietx
Elder User
Kingofwylietx is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Kingofwylietx is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You won't be lucky enough to get one even at MSRP in the Dallas area. Here, they are ALL sold with a markup in price...not a markdown.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Raptor @ MSRP?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.