Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Old, old, old "Free" posts

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 07:36 PM
akcooper9
Laughing Gas
Received 60 Likes on 38 Posts
Old, old, old "Free" posts

Does any have one of these 7 pin / 4 pin mounting brackets they want to part with. Ford wants over 40 dollars and the PO hacked mine all up.

Old 02-03-2018, 02:17 PM
cleatus12r
Butt-Head
Received 1,972 Likes on 1,107 Posts
Random act of kindness.

If 3 people respond in this thread about tuning I will send each one 2 tunes for a Hydra free of charge or commitment. The first 3 people who I know are not vendors, friends of vendors, or the representatives of any tuning company are the only ones eligible.

Put your username, PCM code (of existing tuning if applicable), modifications, and any other pertinent information you want in this thread. I'll pick the names and then PM me your name and email address along with the Hydra serial number and I will send you some tuning.

My reasons? The weather is turning to complete garbage the rest of the week and I need something to do and the block for my Royal Stroke has to go to the machine shop so I'm at the kind of a standstill on that project.

To give everyone a fair chance at being picked, the starting time will be 10 PM M.S.T. today (Saturday) and I will pick the first three in order at 8 AM Sunday.

Please don't PM me beforehand. I will list the names in this thread and then those people can PM me their information.

Old 02-03-2018, 02:20 PM
akcooper9
Laughing Gas
Originally Posted by cleatus12r
Random act of kindness.

If 3 people respond in this thread about tuning I will send each one 2 tunes for a Hydra free of charge or commitment. The first 3 people who I know are not vendors, friends of vendors, or the representatives of any tuning company are the only ones eligible.

Put your username, PCM code (of existing tuning if applicable), modifications, and any other pertinent information you want in this thread. I'll pick the names and then PM me your name and email address along with the Hydra serial number and I will send you some tuning.

My reasons? The weather is turning to complete garbage the rest of the week and I need something to do and the block for my Royal Stroke has to go to the machine shop so I'm at the kind of a standstill on that project.

To give everyone a fair chance at being picked, the starting time will be 10 PM M.S.T. today (Saturday) and I will pick the first three in order at 8 AM Sunday.

Please don't PM me beforehand. I will list the names in this thread and then those people can PM me their information.
Im in on this! Hex code coming in two seconds. Edit VDH5

Stock injectors with 364.5 sxe turbo, 4r100 and 35s!

Old 02-03-2018, 03:05 PM
ExPACamper
Post Fiend
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
Random act of kindness.

If 3 people respond in this thread about tuning I will send each one 2 tunes for a Hydra free of charge or commitment...
Kind offer. Some people will most assuredly be happy

Old 02-03-2018, 03:38 PM
truckeemtnfords
Cargo Master
Received 177 Likes on 126 Posts
Ak, you lose already because you did not adhere to the rules, "Please don't PM me beforehand." as stated in the OP's message.

Old 02-03-2018, 04:32 PM
SaintITC
Fleet Mechanic
Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
That and it starts at 10PM. But otherwise ...

Old 02-03-2018, 04:32 PM
DogRidesInBack
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm in!

Actually not, dang it. I don't know all the mods on my truck yet, don't know where to find that needed number, and don't know how or even if I could install the tunes.

Someone else gets my spot!

ETA: And it isn't even tome to start submitting entries. All spots are still open LOL.

Old 02-03-2018, 04:40 PM
SaintITC
Fleet Mechanic
Originally Posted by DogRidesInBack
I'm in!

Actually not, dang it. I don't know all the mods on my truck yet, don't know where to find that needed number, and don't know how or even if I could install the tunes.

Someone else gets my spot!

ETA: And it isn't even tome to start submitting entries. All spots are still open LOL.
Me neither, I don't even own a Hydra yet - still running stock but have pile o' parts and plans for 160's eventually...

Old 02-03-2018, 04:44 PM
brandon_oma#692
Fleet Mechanic
Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
Well he'll I don't even know what day it is nevermind

Old 02-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Walleye Hunter
Hotshot
Received 888 Likes on 625 Posts
No Hydra here either, bummer live tuning a PCM isn't part of the program.

Old 02-03-2018, 10:27 PM
SaintITC
Fleet Mechanic
Well geez, no takers?
I'll have to buy a Hydra, but she's an e99 with L99 turbo w/97 compressor wheel, EBPV pedestal, RR intakes, 4" exhaust, AIS, bellowed up-pipes, T500, FRx, ZF6. AWA3 VIAE9GD. Currently has AA injectors, plan to switch to 160/80. A pleasant road tune for each?

EDIT: MST! Doh!

Old 02-03-2018, 10:39 PM
ExPACamper
Post Fiend
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by SaintITC
EDIT: MST! Doh!
Just because our local rodent controls the weather for everyone in the country, doesn't mean we can make them use our clocks LOL

I'm curious who the lucky ones will be. Might have to stay up and see the "big game" LOL

Old 02-03-2018, 10:59 PM
The Brad
Laughing Gas
Oops, too soon.

Old 02-03-2018, 11:00 PM
The Brad
Laughing Gas
Random act of kindness.

Crossing my fingers that this posts at 10:00:01. DPC452 UKN1. I don’t have a Hydra yet, I was holding out for your hardware. If I win, I’ll buy a Hydra.

Old 02-04-2018, 02:27 AM
akcooper9
Laughing Gas
Originally Posted by akcooper9
Im in on this! Hex code coming in two seconds. Edit VDH5

Stock injectors with 364.5 sxe turbo, 4r100 and 35s!
Refresh on my first post as I was way early. Thanks Cody!

Quick Reply: Old, old, old "Free" posts