Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

*NEW: TCE/Wilwood 2013+ TX6 Super Duty kits shown at SEMA

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Todd TCE
Former Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
*NEW: TCE/Wilwood 2013+ TX6 Super Duty kits shown at SEMA

Having returned yesterday I'm happy to say that three of our new 16" front and rear TX6 kits for late model Super Duty trucks made the trip to Vegas!

For some time now TCE has produced kits for these trucks but only of late- pending a mad rush to finish up six kits- has there been any of the new TX6 model calipers in use. Why? Because this all new caliper took a variety of changes to our current format of mounting and required hats.

As you may know Wilwood (the factory) has begun their own line of SD kits not long ago (gee..wonder where that idea came from...lol) and those kits are a great bargain now for the 2005-2012 owner. But..there's nothing for the 2013 and later buyer. (and I can say with some confidence there will not be anytime soon, a 23yr dealer I have pretty good sources) That means it was up to me to tackle this build head one. And we did. In a rather rush format even.

These new kits are costly like the early rounds of the TC6R model kits (which are now lower in price a bit) but when purchased in 4X form (four wheel) buyers get an automatic 5% discount off the combo.

The TX6 kits require 22" or larger wheels whereas the TC6 caliper shod kits fit 20s so please keep that in mind!

TCE has a limited number of parts in stock for all of these at this time..we're working on more items at this time to ramp up for your needs. Give me a shout and let's see what we can work out- I'd like to get a couple more of the in service soon!

***Also don't forget about out Crown Vic front kits! They've been a hit for you guys and your conversions offering truck bolt on big brake looks and function at 14 and 15"

Attached Images