1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Hillbilly Stretch-Limo (my 6-door Superduty project)

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2018, 10:56 AM
BioBurner
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tmacc
BiobBurner, I have to say looking at the about photo, the tire-to-truck proportions see about perfect. Remind me what size they are?
Thank you! I spent a lot of time researching tire sizes, wheel sizes, offsets, and lift sizes to get the proportions.
They are 37x13.50 R20 on 20x12 with -44 offset.

Old 05-08-2018, 01:57 PM
ligito
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by maticuno
Watching that video makes me think of the opening sequence in Space *****. You need a bumper sticker that says "We Brake for Nobody."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dZveoBfiww

Then, some dick would deliberately run into him, just for the insurance claim and say he stopped without any concern, or remorse.

Old 05-23-2018, 11:27 AM
BioBurner
Elder User
Good news! The Super Duper aka The Redneck Limousine aka The Hillbilly Limo aka The Absurd Black Truck has officially been accepted if into our family! Here's how I know:

Yesterday I drove my Honda Accord to work. Halfway through the day I got a text from my neighbor asking if everything was ok. As far as I knew everything was ok, but that kind of question definitely requires follow up! I asked why he would ask, and he responded that he saw the "gigantic black truck" parked at the doctors office he works at. My boys had doctor appointments there and Wife decided to drive themin the big truck! SUCCESS!

Old 05-23-2018, 11:33 AM
douglee25
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha!

#winning

Old 05-23-2018, 12:19 PM
GregWork
Junior User
That's Great!

Old 05-23-2018, 06:41 PM
Firefighter 1406
Lead Driver

Received 85 Likes on 58 Posts
Your wife is a brave soul. My wife had to drive my CC 8’ bed for a week and a half due to her truck being down and she hated every min of it. She would have called an Uber before driving your beast.

Old 05-23-2018, 08:40 PM
edjunior
Cargo Master
Received 60 Likes on 45 Posts
That's pretty awesome. What did she think? Especially parking? My wife has driven all three of my trucks one time each. And she absolutely made it clear to me how much she did not like it. I'm not sure if I could get her to ever drive it again.

Old 05-24-2018, 07:46 AM
BioBurner
Elder User
Originally Posted by edjunior
That's pretty awesome. What did she think? Especially parking? My wife has driven all three of my trucks one time each. And she absolutely made it clear to me how much she did not like it. I'm not sure if I could get her to ever drive it again.
When I asked her what she thinks about driving it, she shrugged and said "Eh, it's not much different from driving your other big trucks."

Last night on a lark, I took the 4 younger youngsters to a car show at a local 50s style burger joint. While walking around the show, I noticed an empty stall, so I asked the promoter if he wanted another car. I explainedto him what I had (3 times) and he said "yeah! Bring it in!"

The kids had fun, I had fun. Watching people's expressionsand reactions was the best! Some folks smiled. Some folks stopped with their mouths agape. Some climbed underneath top check out the underside, but the best was when people would stand confused as though their brains were saying "does not compute!"

Old 05-24-2018, 07:57 AM
JKru
Cargo Master
Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
Man!

I bet it feels incredible to finally be able to enjoy that truck! It looks great & it looks like you've gotten the most important nod of approval, your family's!

Old 05-24-2018, 08:23 AM
Wvdieselcrawler
Freshman User
Awesome! Hoping to take my boy that's actually interested in a car show to one sometime... they are few and far between in my area. Bet your truck was about 2x as long as the old Bronco next to it!

Old 05-24-2018, 02:42 PM
ligito
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BioBurner
Good news! The Super Duper aka The Redneck Limousine aka The Hillbilly Limo aka The Absurd Black Truck has officially been accepted if into our family! Here's how I know:

Yesterday I drove my Honda Accord to work. Halfway through the day I got a text from my neighbor asking if everything was ok. As far as I knew everything was ok, but that kind of question definitely requires follow up! I asked why he would ask, and he responded that he saw the "gigantic black truck" parked at the doctors office he works at. My boys had doctor appointments there and Wife decided to drive themin the big truck! SUCCESS!
Good looking combination

Old 05-25-2018, 11:34 PM
BioBurner
Elder User
Old 05-27-2018, 02:11 AM
Skip1970
Hotshot
Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by BioBurner
When I asked her what she thinks about driving it, she shrugged and said "Eh, it's not much different from driving your other big trucks."

Last night on a lark, I took the 4 younger youngsters to a car show at a local 50s style burger joint. While walking around the show, I noticed an empty stall, so I asked the promoter if he wanted another car. I explainedto him what I had (3 times) and he said "yeah! Bring it in!"

The kids had fun, I had fun. Watching people's expressionsand reactions was the best! Some folks smiled. Some folks stopped with their mouths agape. Some climbed underneath top check out the underside, but the best was when people would stand confused as though their brains were saying "does not compute!"

wow is that a 67 biscanyne? i had one that looked just like that gold with a white top door too.

Old 05-27-2018, 08:03 AM
edjunior
Cargo Master
Received 60 Likes on 45 Posts
It's not a '67, it's a '65. It's a nice car. I love the way your truck just kinda pokes it's nose out there. Maybe you should have backed it up over the curb. Nah, never mind. It's an attention getter, that's for sure.

Old 05-27-2018, 09:00 AM
Burro
Senior User
the world needs more people like you. You do realize your kids are corrupted for life, do you? But in a good way

Quick Reply: The Hillbilly Stretch-Limo (my 6-door Superduty project)