S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

***UPDATE****Stolen f250, San Jose Area BOLO--last seen E San Jose-- pics of

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 11:53 PM
nance459
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
***UPDATE****Stolen f250, San Jose Area BOLO--last seen E San Jose-- pics of

UPDATE***gave up on the search, took payout, still hoping the search continues for the little girl***Thanks to all for the support.

someone stole my f250 diesel in south San Jose, if you see it please call San Jose PD, they are using my truck to burglarize others!, licence 7y3993, These are pics of my trucks taken while they were burglarizing someone else, they added on the lumber racks. I tracked it down through crime reports and my own leg work, PLEASE call San Jose police if you see them, the got away before the police arrived, but not before these were taken by an alert neighbor of the victim. please share, it was in east san Jose (near story and clayton road),the truck is my stolen f250. There are pics of the woman driving, the child with her and rear of male that ran down the street.

Attached Images     

Last edited by nance459; 05-20-2015 at 07:34 PM. Reason: update
Old 04-29-2015, 06:42 AM
gDMJoe
Laughing Gas
Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
Exclamation

• posted in the wrong forum.
    1. this is Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2009 - 2014 F150
    2. »Regional Chapters forum in the appropriate sub-forum.
Reported

Old 04-29-2015, 09:47 AM
nance459
Senior User
Originally Posted by gDMJoe
Reported
I am trying to post where people will see, don't understand if people might see this somewhere that aren't in that forum, I'm desperate to find my truck, not everyone even knows about the chapters, aren't we all ford enthusiasts here?

Old 04-29-2015, 04:44 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,222 Likes on 804 Posts
Reported
Not a very welcoming attitude Joe! We are a community for Pete's sakes and we're supposed to try and help each other as much as possible.

Originally Posted by nance459
I am trying to post where people will see, don't understand if people might see this somewhere that aren't in that forum, I'm desperate to find my truck, not everyone even knows about the chapters, aren't we all ford enthusiasts here?
Sir, your post is fine here. I hope in this forum your bad luck can get some attention.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:20 PM
swheeler
Senior User
It looks like an F350 badge on the truck in those pictures.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:32 PM
nance459
Senior User
Originally Posted by swheeler
It looks like an F350 badge on the truck in those pictures.
Understood, but the paint chipped away in center of two making it look that way, I kept thinking I should paint it in, now thinking it helps

Attached Images  
Old 04-29-2015, 08:35 PM
gDMJoe
Laughing Gas
Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
tseekins - Not a very welcoming attitude Joe!
Provided concise, informative assistance to direct nance459 where it would be MOST appropriate and get the MOST pertinent exposure.

*Not too much "San Jose area BOLO" traffic in this neck of the woods. Though I do think that I saw the guy(?) in the 1st photo at THE HOME DEPOT today (29Apr2015). But then ...

We are a community for Pete's sakes and we're supposed to try and help each other as much as possible.
So then ... Why hasn't this been propagated to -ALL- of the Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums?

Old 04-29-2015, 09:17 PM
meborder
Received 365 Likes on 260 Posts
So then ... Why hasn't this been propagated to -ALL- of the Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums?
i'm sure that the post resides in every location the OP decided to post it as there is not a single mod on this site that would have deleted it because it wasn't a "super duty" form.

i would encourage you to ask yourself this:
if it was your F-150 that was stolen, would you want just people who read the F-150 forum (likely F-150 owners/drivers) helping you find your truck, or would you want EVERYONE on the site helping you look?

end of discussion.

Old 04-29-2015, 09:59 PM
nance459
Senior User
Originally Posted by meborder
i'm sure that the post resides in every location the OP decided to post it as there is not a single mod on this site that would have deleted it because it wasn't a "super duty" form.

i would encourage you to ask yourself this:
if it was your F-150 that was stolen, would you want just people who read the F-150 forum (likely F-150 owners/drivers) helping you find your truck, or would you want EVERYONE on the site helping you look?

end of discussion.
Thanks, I have been so busy on the street playing detective that I can only do so much to post, figured there were tons of people with f150's out there that this would be a good place. I'm disabled, for gosh sakes the truck had my cane with a seat in it, my spare canes, the orthopedic beds for my dogs who have extreme arthritis. They robbed me of my vacation plan and my husband has been working overtime for years to afford this,

thanks for understanding so very much and being there to support me, along with the moderator... Ask the guys in the 6.0 forum they will tell you how much this meant to me even before it was stolen, I was out there wrenching on it myself, and that was painful, but I followed all their instructions. I want my truck back, I want the perps in jail!

Again, thanks to all who. Bless you.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:42 AM
taxgod4u
Senior User
Provided concise, informative assistance to direct nance459 where it would be MOST appropriate and get the MOST pertinent exposure.

*Not too much "San Jose area BOLO" traffic in this neck of the woods. Though I do think that I saw the guy(?) in the 1st photo at THE HOME DEPOT today (29Apr2015). But then ...

This post is spot on for me, I am about 5 miles form him and we have an annual "put your crap in the street" month in May so I will keep an eye out for it. We have security cameras on the house should it pass by or even stop to rummage through my treasure pile. Son is s volunteer cop and would be happy to apply the fists of justice...

Old 04-30-2015, 10:10 AM
nance459
Senior User
Originally Posted by taxgod4u
This post is spot on for me, I am about 5 miles form him and we have an annual "put your crap in the street" month in May so I will keep an eye out for it. We have security cameras on the house should it pass by or even stop to rummage through my treasure pile. Son is s volunteer cop and would be happy to apply the fists of justice...
Thanks, appreciate the help.

Old 05-03-2015, 09:54 AM
blueovelboy
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey I have seen that child at Oakridge mall hanging out in food court, well might be her that works at the Mexican food place. chick there has a noise ring so I cant be for Shure but worth checking out!

Old 05-03-2015, 10:09 AM
PrinceValium
Cargo Master
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me if that truck is headed for the border. I really hope you find it...I will keep an eye out for it in my area (Vacaville). Really sorry to hear the truck was taken! So that is not even a picture of your truck?? You are saying it is a F250...it looks like a F350 in the pics. Help the confusion here...

Old 05-03-2015, 03:13 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by PrinceValium
It wouldn't surprise me if that truck is headed for the border. I really hope you find it...I will keep an eye out for it in my area (Vacaville). Really sorry to hear the truck was taken! So that is not even a picture of your truck?? You are saying it is a F250...it looks like a F350 in the pics. Help the confusion here...
Dude did ya even look at post six (6) and read it????

Old 05-03-2015, 08:00 PM
nance459
Senior User
Originally Posted by PrinceValium
Thanks.
my truck, the paint is missing in the two, looks like a 3 from a distance.

Quick Reply: ***UPDATE****Stolen f250, San Jose Area BOLO--last seen E San Jose-- pics of