Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crystal Ball

Old 04-02-2015, 06:04 PM
senix
senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
I want the manual shifter back on the floor and a metal dash again.

Old 04-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Maxium4x4
Super Moderator
Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
How about the starter on button on the floor too?

Key start usually works ... I find my hands occupied on curvy roads or heavy traffic so I just blind the crap out of other drivers since they went European style on the all-in-one control. My left foot has plenty of idle time and is faster. Call me Old School but it was better than the dimmer out of reach.

Old 04-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Bill Ford
Elder User
Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.Bill Ford has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
How about the starter on button on the floor too?

My grandfather just turned over in his grave.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:33 AM
Rick03hd
Freshman User
Rick03hd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Maxium4x4 View Post
Key start usually works ... I find my hands occupied on curvy roads or heavy traffic so I just blind the crap out of other drivers since they went European style on the all-in-one control. My left foot has plenty of idle time and is faster. Call me Old School but it was better than the dimmer out of reach.
I never knew what was wrong with the dimmer on the floor.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:32 AM
Big-Foot
Post Fiend
Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Rick03hd View Post
I remember having had to stomp the living $#!t out of the floor buttons after they got all crusty from salt and crud dragged into the truck in the winter....

The first cars and trucks they changed over to use the turn signal stalk failed miserably and it took a good ten years before they started using materials that would not come apart or crack after a couple years of use...

I wanna know why I don't have a drain plug in the pan of every automatic transmission I have!

I wish we had an option for good old fashioned radios with 5-6 pushbuttons again... Today's radios befuddle the [email protected] out of me sometimes....

Now what is all this talk about Crystal????

Old 04-03-2015, 08:50 AM
jonrjen
Posting Guru
jonrjen is a splendid one to beholdjonrjen is a splendid one to beholdjonrjen is a splendid one to beholdjonrjen is a splendid one to beholdjonrjen is a splendid one to beholdjonrjen is a splendid one to beholdjonrjen is a splendid one to behold
If looking into the Crystal Ball shows it, when is the Bronco and Ranchero going to make a come back?

Speaking of Crystal.........where is she? Haven't seen her in a while?

When will Ford stock go up in price above that of GM, which is where it should be? Any future raise in dividend coming soon?

And if I am just to far off in my assessment of the term "Crystal Ball" and it has nothing to do with looking into the future. Then I'll take 2 tickets to the "Crystal Ball", hopefully it will be on a night that I can attend.

Old 04-03-2015, 09:23 AM
Big-Foot
Post Fiend
Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.
They (Ford) have some real kick-*** Ute's that they only sell down-under for some reason...
Would love to have them here!! I loved the Rancheros and El Caminos...

Old 04-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Thom12
Senior User
Thom12 has a very good reputation on FTE.Thom12 has a very good reputation on FTE.Thom12 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Rick03hd View Post
Actually I heard they were seriously considering going back to the dimmer switch on the floor..... because blondes keep getting their left foot tangled in the steering wheel when they try to dim the lights....

Old 04-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Thom12 View Post
Actually I heard they were seriously considering going back to the dimmer switch on the floor..... because blondes keep getting their left foot tangled in the steering wheel when they try to dim the lights....
......Baaaad........

Truth be told........the Blondes can't remember where the dimmer switch is......They want to be brighter....can't find the switch........

Old 04-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Dakster
Post Fiend
Dakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputation
Did Ford buy tunes from H&S or SPE to incorporate into the new Super Duty? Obviously they will be DPF on tunes...

Old 04-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Dakster View Post
Did Ford buy tunes from H&S or SPE to incorporate into the new Super Duty? Obviously they will be DPF on tunes...
Sorry.......I don't understand

Old 04-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Dakster
Post Fiend
Dakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputationDakster has a superb reputation
Because if Ford is tuning the trucks they have to do it with the DPF on...

Unlike those here that the DPF falls off when they tune.

Old 04-04-2015, 05:39 AM
dualwheels66
Posting Guru
dualwheels66 has a great reputation on FTE.dualwheels66 has a great reputation on FTE.dualwheels66 has a great reputation on FTE.dualwheels66 has a great reputation on FTE.
How about updating the SD chassis, it seems to me that the SD chassis is barely adequate at handling the torque the 6.7 puts out. How about getting rid of the death wobble and please don't insult us by saying it doesn't exist. How about an air bag option on dually's, it seems that 90% of dually owners on this site put them on or in my case, 4" blocks, to help with rear end sag. I am tired of buying a new truck and needing to put on new shocks, air bags, track bar, better headlights, just to get it at where it should be from the factory.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:40 AM
T diesel
Posting Guru
T diesel has a very good reputation on FTE.T diesel has a very good reputation on FTE.T diesel has a very good reputation on FTE.T diesel has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by dualwheels66 View Post
How about updating the SD chassis, it seems to me that the SD chassis is barely adequate at handling the torque the 6.7 puts out. How about getting rid of the death wobble and please don't insult us by saying it doesn't exist. How about an air bag option on dually's, it seems that 90% of dually owners on this site put them on or in my case, 4" blocks, to help with rear end sag. I am tired of buying a new truck and needing to put on new shocks, air bags, track bar, better headlights, just to get it at where it should be from the factory.
I'll drink to that!

Old 04-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Maxium4x4
Super Moderator
Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by dualwheels66 View Post

They offer an F450 or even better F650....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Crystal Ball

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: