Mileage: 140000
Color: Green
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Green
Engine: 6.0 diesel

Very well cared for Excursion. With a sad and reluctant sale of my favorite truck ever. I have been overseas in New Zealand for 2 years and looks like I may be over here permanently now. I tried to ship it here but would have to convert it to right hand drive and thats a minimum cost of the worth of the truck itself. So not an option.

I bought the truck with 99k on it, and before I picked it up, automatically had the cab off procedure that fixes all the issue with the 6.0. Including: Cab off top engine rebuild (head bolts and gaskets, oil cooler, egr delete, rings, seals). Mods: Matt's SRL Street Race Lite Tune, which turns the beast into a 475hp monster and gets 18mpg all at the same time!! I usually ran it on tow tune. 60hp above stock and great transmission shifts. Comes with the SCT 3015 programmer also that plugs in under the dash. Oregon made Diamond Eye turbo back 4" exhaust w/cat delete and 5" stainless tip (I have cat separately in a box if you need to put it back in for emissions testing), K&N cold air intake, Hellwig sway bar, and Pro comp steering stabilizer which make the Excursion track awesome on the road. Straight as an arrow. Pro comp 3" lift, 33x12.5 Toyo Mud Terrain tires, 18" RBP 94-R Wheels, Thick Mud mats inside to protect floor. Back tail light protectors. Tow package. Has bio diesel emblem on it. I ran B20 sometimes in the summer on it.

Leather seating, heated front seats. Thule Racks. Exhaust sounds awesome. Mostly used for tooting around town and a few tows of my pontoon boat during Summer. Located in Stanwood Washington.

https://i.imgur.com/Qnyqvi5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FOOuXuu.jpg