A new member to the chapter: lazyadt

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 06:51 PM
tojoski
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking A new member to the chapter: lazyadt

Let me welcome: lazyadt to the chapter.

Looks like you have a 05 F250 with a 6.0, What part of the state do you call home?

Old 10-27-2013, 09:12 PM
lazyadt
Senior User
Thanks for letting me in. I'm in beautiful Rogers, AR. I love this part of the state. I look forward to lots of participation in this and lots of other of the great forums here.

Any tips or suggestions about my truck, the area or whatever are very welcome. If anyone close needs some help turning wrenches or getting rid of those extra pesky ice cold adult beverages, just let me know.

Old 10-28-2013, 09:32 AM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome! You got the right attitude for hanging around this place

Old 10-28-2013, 08:32 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by lazyadt
Thanks for letting me in. I'm in beautiful Rogers, AR. I love this part of the state. I look forward to lots of participation in this and lots of other of the great forums here.
I'm just glad to see another 6.0L driver in this part of the state. Your probably safe for awhile...but be forewarned the 7.3L and gas engine driver's out-number..us fun loving great all-around guys that drive 6.0L powered trucks. I bring all this up because for some reason certain folks like to give me a load of crap about my outstanding engine. Yet several of them either have 6.0L parts on their trucks...have plans to update their trucks with such parts...or are just jealous of all the power that's under the hood. Power that comes off the showroom floor.
Originally Posted by lazyadt
Any tips or suggestions about my truck, the area or whatever are very welcome.
Have you read through the highlights (sticky) of the 6.0L forum? There is all kinds of information that could cause some unhealthy swelling of the brain. The biggest most useful tidbit I can pass along...don't put off the PM. The oil needs to be changed no more than every 5k miles (sooner if you want). Use only OEM spec filters (Racor, Ford or Navistar...can get you part numbers if you'd like). Drive the truck like you stole it...believe me you want to work that engine routinely. There a couple of others...but if I keep posting Mr. Moderator will put me in time out and the rest of the clan will be knocking on my door with torches & pitch forks.

By the way...feel welcome to swing by the monthly thread. Pretty much anything goes...we just try to keep it "G" rated.

Old 10-31-2013, 06:44 AM
lazyadt
Senior User
Thanks for the warm welcome gents!