It's been awhile... - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

It's been awhile...

Old 08-09-2013, 05:43 PM
PilotRob
Elder User
PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It's been awhile...

Hey everyone. It's been a LONG time since I've stopped by, but I wanted to check in and see how the old timers are doing. Bill is nice enough to keep in touch every now and again. I appreciate that.

If all goes according to my hopeful plan, I may be moving the wife & daughters from Chandler to Tucson in the not too distant future. It's time to hang up the wings and be at home every night.

Here's hoping you're all doing well.

-Rob

Old 08-09-2013, 11:32 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Wow Rob, Great to hear from you. You are missed here. Hope you will find time to post up more often.
Glad to hear all is well with you.
People stop posting & I wonder what happened to them.
Take Care,

Craig

Old 08-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
WHAT! i see 2 kids in the Avatar pic! I guess it has been a while!

Nice to hear from you again. for now, keep your wings level!

Old 08-10-2013, 08:24 AM
helifixer
Post Fiend
helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
family is looking great, glad you stopped by.
Bart

Old 08-14-2013, 10:50 PM
PilotRob
Elder User
PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.PilotRob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Life when I'm home is hectic, so I'm not on the computer much when I'm there. On the road, I'm on the computer some, but not as much as before. With no truck and no time to take the Hyundai Santa Fe anywhere other than the grocery store, I just drifted away from here.

I do indeed have two little girls now. Mea is almost 3 1/2. She's the one who had surgery on her skull at 3 months old. She's a smart one and growing like a weed. It was almost a year ago that she first told my wife "I miss daddy" after I'd been gone for a few days. That broke my heart, but at least she understands that I miss her too. Iris was my fathers' day gift last year. She's another bundle of energy (like her big sister) and will not crawl around the house when I'm gone saying "Daddy? Daddy?" I love to hear it, but hate to hear it.

Cross your fingers for me, because I'm trying to get a job in Tucson that will allow me to be home every night, and maybe get a truck again.

Hopefully I'll be back soon.

Old 08-15-2013, 01:06 AM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Robb,
Time does go by. Glad the family is doing well. Hope you get work locally. Sure would like to see you back on the forum regularly.

Craig

Old 09-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Any news about the Tucson job?

Old 09-18-2014, 08:32 PM
PilotRob
Elder User
I'm awful. I need to check on here more than once per year.

I've been working in Tucson for just shy of a year. Moved the family down in December, sold the house in Chandler in June, and now we're trying to buy on the NW side of the Old Pueblo. No Fords anywhere in sight; I'm driving an econobox because it fits the budget and gets 35mpg. When I can afford to jack it up in a few years, I'll need some help.

Here's hoping everyone is doing well.

Old 09-18-2014, 09:23 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Good to hear from you Rob. Yea checking in a little more often would be nice. But glad to hear from you.