Notices
1978 - 1996 Big Bronco  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help Solve this !!

Old 08-13-2013, 04:33 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.
Also Encho, I think you won.... you are just a little further away than everyone else

Old 08-13-2013, 04:43 PM
gatorfor88
Postmaster
gatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputation
Come on encho. That should only be about a 6 day trip for you to upper washington state. Think about the International relations/good feelings you could garner if you went and helped her.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:49 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.GruesomeJeans has a spectacular reputation.
And, you could come visit me and TGM! That would be an awesome trip

Old 08-13-2013, 06:30 PM
White 97 xlt
Postmaster
White 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputationWhite 97 xlt has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
Also Encho, I think you won.... you are just a little further away than everyone else
He's just a doggone show off!!!!

That's right Encho, I'm picking on you!!!!

Old 08-13-2013, 09:53 PM
rogue40
Posting Guru
rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey TeresaAnn! Look where I'm at! And I have a spare rear end!
PM me with your phone number and I'll text or call.

Old 08-16-2013, 09:55 AM
rogue40
Posting Guru
rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.rogue40 has a great reputation on FTE.
I made it over to Teresa's yesterday and we pulled the pumpkin. It is the apparent victim of gear heading in fwd.
The clutch side bearing cap of the trac lok is broken and the clutches destroyed.
Axles shafts, housing and tranny/transfer case all seem fine.
Gears are 3.50. If anyone has a matching pumpkin they don't need tell TeresaAnn and we can meet up to get her going again.

Old 08-16-2013, 04:33 PM
TeresaAnn
New User
TeresaAnn is starting off with a positive reputation.
Roger you Rock!! Im excited to get it on the road again. But finding the part is a little more of a challenge than I thought it would be. ;(

Old 08-16-2013, 05:18 PM
TeresaAnn
New User
TeresaAnn is starting off with a positive reputation.
So where can I find the rear end, pumpkin. I have called a few junk yards, with no luck. ;( is there another resource?

Old 08-16-2013, 05:45 PM
gatorfor88
Postmaster
gatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputationgatorfor88 has a superb reputation
There are almost always center sections on e-bay for sale at a "reasonable" price. The shipping is probably 1/4 the price of the "pumpkin". You dont necessarily need a trac-loc or limited slip 1. Just go on e-bay and look for a 31 spline 3.50 geared ford 9 inch. you also need to know if what kind of u-joint it carries so you get the right yoke. Just have to measure the u-joints and see what it is.The yokes are interchangeable but its not just a bolt on application, it has to be set up with a new crush sleeve and set to the right torque. Not a real difficult job but you need to have some knowledge of how to do it .Mine uses 1310 u-joints but its no guarantee yours does.I have seen them on there recently for $300 plus shipping. Not a great deal but not bad either. You can get a rebuilt 1 with a warranty for around $500. Good luck getting that girl back on the road.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:26 PM
Encho
The Southernmost Mod
Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.
Teresa, have you checked the classifieds in here? What about our sponsors, the Bronco Graveyard might have something for you.

Old 08-16-2013, 07:36 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
If you're looking for a whole third member I don't know that shopping online is the best deal. Considering their weight and the base cost plus shipping, it seems like it would be overly expensive.

Although it's kinda far and coming out of Tacoma, here is one for $75.
FORD 9 INCH THRID MEMBER

No pictures so you'd have to trust their description but this shows that they are out there.

Old 08-17-2013, 08:03 AM
EzPc
Freshman User
EzPc is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have had good luck with Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market. If nothing comes up immediately you can post a request for the part. It will be sent out across their network, someone out there must have one for your truck.

I did a quick search in my area, came up with a complete rear... Ford 9 inch Rear $200. I might be able to grab it and just ship you the needed piece. I suppose I could sell off the rest of the rear at my convenience.. Good luck.

Old 09-01-2013, 03:46 AM
Encho
The Southernmost Mod
Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.
This is the outcome of this problem: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...ds-a-hand.html

The man surely won some reps, now hit him .

Old 09-01-2013, 11:03 AM
rogue40
Posting Guru
Thank you, Encho!

Old 09-01-2013, 12:19 PM
ZombieSlayer
Posting Guru
ZombieSlayer has a good reputation on FTE.ZombieSlayer has a good reputation on FTE.
Good job rogue Enjoy the cookies!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help Solve this !!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.