Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

July Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 02:27 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
20TH is a no go for me, I've got that Car Show 4 Kids that is being put up from a city council member. He used to do the Algona Show every year till last year. The show had an ok turn out but there was no raffles, most of the booths that normally were there didn't show up and the DJ sucked... I've got both the bronco and the Vw beetle entered. I'm gonna win something dammit!

Old 07-15-2013, 09:30 PM
BruteFord
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans

6PM and is everyone alright with July 27th?
Well I can't make the 27th, and well since I talked everyone into Jimmy Macs I better be there. Do we have to do this thing on a Saturday, Saturdays are prime time for plans. Wouldn't a Thursday or Sunday or something work better for more people?

Old 07-15-2013, 09:52 PM
jgavac
Cargo Master
Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts
I was thinking the same.

Sunday I work, but i'm done early in the afternoon so I'd have plenty of time to get down. Friday and Monday I'm off, but of the two I'd prefer Friday.

Old 07-15-2013, 11:49 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by BruteFord
Well I can't make the 27th, and well since I talked everyone into Jimmy Macs I better be there. Do we have to do this thing on a Saturday, Saturdays are prime time for plans. Wouldn't a Thursday or Sunday or something work better for more people?
Originally Posted by jgavac
I was thinking the same.

Sunday I work, but i'm done early in the afternoon so I'd have plenty of time to get down. Friday and Monday I'm off, but of the two I'd prefer Friday.
I see. I don't think I have plans for Sunday. Friday would also work unless Brute can't make it that day. So, I'm game for Sunday the 28th. All in favor?

Old 07-16-2013, 12:34 AM
BruteFord
Postmaster
Friday, Monday or Sunday all work for me, you all can choose. But my preference would be 1) Monday 2) Sunday 3) Friday

Old 07-16-2013, 02:17 AM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 542 Likes on 396 Posts
Pick a day I have no plans.

Sean

Old 07-16-2013, 02:45 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Alright then. I'll make it official, we will be meeting at the aforementioned Jimmy Macs Roadhouse, directions can be found above, on Sunday July 28th at about 6pm. I guess whoever gets there first gets to pick the table eh?

Or alternatively, we can all gather in the parking lot then move into the building as a group. So far with this date we have 4 people. I haven't heard from Joe in a while, An Josh said he will try. I can see about OddFord unless he is reading this. We can look at a table for 8? We will have one extra seat for any extra people.

Time to change the calender See you guys there!

Old 07-16-2013, 03:54 AM
Bently_Coop
Lead Driver
Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts
Not sure if i can make it, maybe working on my other car that saturday, but ill try to stop by and show me Superduty, and check some others out

Old 07-16-2013, 04:15 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Bently_Coop
Not sure if i can make it, maybe working on my other car that saturday, but ill try to stop by and show me Superduty, and check some others out
It's actually on Sunday now It seems Sunday was most convenient to the others so I've reposted it. But thanks for checking in!

Old 07-18-2013, 06:16 AM
icee
New User
Hi its a new guy. Just joined the forums and just got my new F250. It would be fun to meet with some folks. Would like to join ya if my schedule allows. Been to Jimmy Macs....awesome food!

chris
KG7BHY

Old 07-18-2013, 02:47 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 542 Likes on 396 Posts
Chris Welcome to Washington Chapter of FTE
Hope time will allow you to make it.

Sean

Old 07-18-2013, 03:37 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Welcome to WAFTE Chris!

Don't forget to visit the Member Map page and pin yourself up! Also if you haven't already done so, feel free to click the small blue link at the top named "Join Chapter".
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/9...mbers-map.html

Hope to see you there!

Old 07-26-2013, 04:00 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Alright, 2 more days! Hope everyone is ready, it seems like this time around we'll have a good turn out!

Old 07-26-2013, 05:21 PM
BruteFord
Postmaster
What time did we settle on?

Old 07-26-2013, 11:01 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans
Alright then. I'll make it official, we will be meeting at the aforementioned Jimmy Macs Roadhouse, directions can be found above, on Sunday July 28th at about 6pm. I guess whoever gets there first gets to pick the table eh?

Or alternatively, we can all gather in the parking lot then move into the building as a group. So far with this date we have 4 people. I haven't heard from Joe in a while, An Josh said he will try. I can see about OddFord unless he is reading this. We can look at a table for 8? We will have one extra seat for any extra people.

Time to change the calender See you guys there!
About 6PM :P You can arrive earlier or later, depends on you. I want to get there early so I can try reserving a table. Alternatively I was going to try calling ahead to see if I could make a party reservation for about 10 people. That way if anyone shows up last minute, they have a seat. I keep forgetting (procrastinating) too look at their site and see if it's possible.

EDIT: Just checked and reservations are available for 6 or more people. I'll call tomorrow and see about reserving some tables. They say on the site that they set up "Party Tables" that can seat up to 16 guests. More than enough for us. They can also do separate checks or all one check depending on how the customer wants to pay.

EDIT2: Also their website has some pretty catchy music.

Quick Reply: July Meet