6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2024, 06:24 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,537 Likes on 2,318 Posts
Good morning all! Happy Thursday!

We provisioned last night and got about 95% of what we needed. There are just a few things to get tonight at another store. Mainly produce. Camper is stocked though

The following 4 users liked this post by SavageNFS:
Old 05-16-2024, 08:38 AM
BowtieConvert
Lead Driver
Received 2,651 Likes on 850 Posts
Good morning Gents. Happy Friday’s Eve to all the working folks. 2 days of riding I the books. Haven’t had time to get caught up yet but looks like y’all have been busy.
Day 1 was mostly easy stuff to get acclimated. Did the Moderate 2 Hour Loop as laid out in the info sheet they give you when you check in. This one was a little over 31 miles. A good mix of green (easy) and blue (moderate) trails. Not a lot of difficult stuff but it was wet and slick in some places. That was fun. Anyway, we had a good time but had to cut it short for a town run & supplies.
Day 2 was definitely more interesting. Did the Moderate 3 hour loop in the AM. A little over 30 miles. Some technical stuff, some slipping and sliding on the muddy rocks. Some of this stuff is orange clay and that stuff is slick as eel s#+*. It was fun. Returned to cabin to feed Annie lunch & kick back for an hour. Left on the PM ride to the Brushy Mtn State Prison. The ride there was infinitely more interesting. Some of it was like Sand Hollow with mud & trees! Definitely not something I would do again solo. The last trail to Highway 116 was definitely high B rated trail. Sketchy. But I was committed at that point so onward we went. Thankfully we made it to Hwy 116 and went to the prison. Evidently it held some bad men. Anyway, it was closing so we didn’t get to go in. On the way back we bypassed the trail we exited on and went to the more manageable trail we had taken on the 3 Hour Ride to return to the cabin. It was a good ride on the paved road but no drama. Got back to the cabin about 7. That was a 50 mile ride.
No rain today! Allegedly. Going to do some free lancing this AM. The group that we are meeting up here all trickled in yesterday and they are getting things sorted out. Hope everyone has a great day. Catch you ‘uns later!

The following 8 users liked this post by BowtieConvert:
Chad149, Desert Don, helifixer, HRTKD, Jigger2020, Sailor Roy, SavageNFS, Tim Young and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-16-2024, 01:48 PM
darren32
Lead Driver

Received 835 Likes on 156 Posts
Howdy guys!

Andre, nice work. Have fun riding and camping!

Bowtie, what are you riding?

We will head to the lake tomorrow, maybe take boat for a ride Saturday if it's decent weather.
Maybe head home Sunday, the weather does not look that great and I know way too many people putting their piers in on Sunday.
My pier and boat are in LOL .. there is a reason I do it by myself with no help

Have a good Thursday!!

The following 9 users liked this post by darren32:
BowtieConvert, Chad149, Desert Don, helifixer, Jigger2020, Sailor Roy, SavageNFS, Seabiscuit-P3, Tim Young and 4 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-16-2024, 02:11 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Darren, Steve is riding his HonDuh Talon 4 seater.

Here we all are last year

The following 7 users liked this post by SavageNFS:
BowtieConvert, Desert Don, helifixer, Jigger2020, Sailor Roy, Seabiscuit-P3, Tim Young and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-16-2024, 02:15 PM
BowtieConvert
Lead Driver
Darren, I tried to post some pics but the service is awful up here. Thankfully Andre’s got me covered. It’s very much covered in mud right now.

The following 5 users liked this post by BowtieConvert:
Old 05-16-2024, 02:18 PM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
It's amazing how well those machines clean up. I've got a ton of battle scars if you get up close, but from 25' or so it looks great! Steve and Mark's machines look great close up!

The following 7 users liked this post by SavageNFS:
BowtieConvert, Desert Don, helifixer, Jigger2020, Sailor Roy, Seabiscuit-P3, Tim Young and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-16-2024, 05:29 PM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,336 Likes on 1,725 Posts
Great reading guys, still checking thing over on the Duster and I ordered a bunch of parts .......

The following 4 users liked this post by Jigger2020:
Old 05-16-2024, 09:22 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
Received 3,866 Likes on 1,178 Posts
I feel much better knowing that where I work in komifornia is all inclusive! Even our outhouse is approved for everyone.

The following 7 users liked this post by helifixer:
Chad149, Desert Don, Jigger2020, Sailor Roy, SavageNFS, Seabiscuit-P3, Tim Young and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-17-2024, 06:08 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,336 Likes on 1,725 Posts
The world we live in Bart ^^^^^^ ugh

happy Friday truckers, I'm expecting 2 shipments of Duster parts today, I hope I get to drive it this w/e ......

have a safe day y'all

The following 5 users liked this post by Jigger2020:
Old 05-17-2024, 06:12 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Happy Friday Guys! 1 more sleep and we leave for vacation. I'm so ready

We finished provisioning. I need to pack up clothes. Gather up some tools for the trip and put them in the truck. Cut the grass. Drop doggos off and we are set to leave in the morning! I just need to do this work thing today. It's over rated

The following 6 users liked this post by SavageNFS:
Desert Don, helifixer, Jigger2020, Paw's 150 Lariat, Sailor Roy, Tim Young and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-17-2024, 08:18 AM
BowtieConvert
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by SavageNFS

We finished provisioning. I need to pack up clothes. Gather up some tools for the trip and put them in the truck. Cut the grass. Drop doggos off and we are set to leave in the morning! I just need to do this work thing today. It's over rated
provisioning: means adequate supply of Spotted Cow! We’re on to you Andre!
Another rainy day here at Windrock Park. I was supposed to ride with my friends today. Debbie and Annie are sitting out today and we were supposed to do some of the more technical trails. It’s supposed to stop raining around noon. I’m not sure I want to go sliding around on those muddy blue and black trails. I might like it. Thinking about calling it a day and heading south tomorrow. Got plenty of stuff to do at home.
Andre, hope you guys have a great time in WV. I’ll miss being there. Be safe! Drink a few for me too!
Hope everyone has a great Friday! Catch you ‘uns later.

The following 5 users liked this post by BowtieConvert:
Old 05-17-2024, 09:04 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Originally Posted by BowtieConvert
provisioning: means adequate supply of Spotted Cow! We’re on to you Andre!
Another rainy day here at Windrock Park. I was supposed to ride with my friends today. Debbie and Annie are sitting out today and we were supposed to do some of the more technical trails. It’s supposed to stop raining around noon. I’m not sure I want to go sliding around on those muddy blue and black trails. I might like it. Thinking about calling it a day and heading south tomorrow. Got plenty of stuff to do at home.
Andre, hope you guys have a great time in WV. I’ll miss being there. Be safe! Drink a few for me too!
Hope everyone has a great Friday! Catch you ‘uns later.
Obtaining Cow is part of provisioning. No doubt about it. I'll make certain to tip a few in your honor Steve. We'll certainly miss you, Debbie and Annie on the trip! We plan on going hard as well. It's been raining a lot out there, so who know what we'll get into. I'm hoping to add some battle scars and fond memories

The following 8 users liked this post by SavageNFS:
BowtieConvert, Desert Don, helifixer, Jigger2020, Paw's 150 Lariat, Sailor Roy, Seabiscuit-P3, Tim Young and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-17-2024, 09:50 AM
Euroman
Senior User
Received 372 Likes on 123 Posts
We’re loading up this evening, off to Germany early in the morning to spend a few days at the house, one day work and the rest with friends. I’m packing tools, the wife is putting together meat for the grill. She has a fear of us running out - a bit like me with beer 🍺 - so meat for a single bbq is usually still not finished after the second one. I can’t say I’m complaining though 😁

The following 11 users liked this post by Euroman:
Old 05-17-2024, 10:02 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4,163 Likes on 1,650 Posts
Originally Posted by SavageNFS

Maybe not..... Work pays for the toys and play time. hummmm....

The following 6 users liked this post by Sailor Roy:
BowtieConvert, Desert Don, helifixer, Jigger2020, Paw's 150 Lariat, SavageNFS and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-17-2024, 02:50 PM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Logistics Pro
Received 2,225 Likes on 688 Posts
Howdy guys!! Trying to keep our heads above water down here. Severe storms passed here during the night with up to 84 mph winds reported at the New Orleans airport. Tornado's also in the area and more expected later tonight. Many campers flipped at some of the RV parks in the area. Not as much rain today so what we did get is draining out. Great day to stay inside since I've been up since 3am when the bad weather came through. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

The following 6 users liked this post by Paw's 150 Lariat:
BowtieConvert, Desert Don, helifixer, Sailor Roy, Seabiscuit-P3, Tim Young and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most