Truck GTG this weekend - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Truck GTG this weekend

Old 03-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Senior User

Goldy3 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Truck GTG this weekend

Well as most of you know Mike needs to get a box mounted and his 5th wheel hitch in and I need to get my air ride suspension in. Mike said he would host unless it is to far for some. Otherwise he said he would be open to suggestions. We are looking at Saturday and I will bring something to grill(burgers and brats) and everyone who comes will need to bring something (buns, chips, drinks ect.) Everyone is welcome. This is a work gtg so please no kids unless the host says its ok. We will need a headcount so we know how much food to get. We will probably start early 8-9ish unless someone else hosts. Thanks and if your going to make it let us know here what you are bringing.....
Old 03-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
I think the shop is open if you guys want. I do have a forklift. And a hitch pin.

I'll show up to help.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Post Fiend

dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.dlibson has a spectacular reputation.
I've heard that hitch pin story before...

I should be there I think. Not sure on any one else.

I will let you know for sure by Tuesday.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud ofDieselCamper01 has much to be proud of
Count me in. I will be solo.

I can bring the cups...
Old 03-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Posting Guru

Excursion4X4 has a good reputation on FTE.Excursion4X4 has a good reputation on FTE.
Let me talk to the boss.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselCamper01 View Post
Count me in. I will be solo.

I can bring the cups...
LMAO..........
Old 03-26-2012, 05:40 AM
Post Fiend

HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.
I will see what we have planned and get back to ya. Where is it going to be?
Old 03-26-2012, 08:22 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
I will see whats going on and get back to ya.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:28 AM
Postmaster

msmenne17 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.msmenne17 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I won't be able to make it Saturday. Katie is out of town all day (figures). I hope to make it to one SOON!
Old 03-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Senior User

Well so far Mike's but Chris said he THINKS his shop is open and we all know how chris thinks, LMAO. If you think you can make it Troy and Cory we can have it at Chris's shop since it will be a little closer. Otherwise if its just the crew from the cities Mike's is probably better so we don't have to strap the box on the back to get it the Chris's. Make sense, I hope so cause I am lost. LOL
Old 03-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
Tom thinking? Somebody write this down.

The shop is available. The only thing is we may have to push a Dodge around and I need to get things cleaned up around here.

I don't care either way. Mike's would probably be easiest since he has his bed off. Don't matter to me either way.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:07 PM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like a plan Tom.......I think! LOL I will hopefully know tonight if I am gonna make it.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:59 PM

Ford79 has much to be proud ofFord79 has much to be proud ofFord79 has much to be proud ofFord79 has much to be proud ofFord79 has much to be proud ofFord79 has much to be proud ofFord79 has much to be proud ofFord79 has much to be proud of
It's not a big deal to throw the box on and bolt it down temporarily to get somewhere else.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Post Fiend

HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.
Dave, are you going? Maybe I could bring the Freestyle and get that seal knocked out?
Old 03-26-2012, 10:47 PM
Postmaster

msmenne17 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.msmenne17 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I might be able to come. We're going to try finding a babysitter for the day for the kids. is it at Chris' shop or Mike's?