Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Nomination/volunteer for NEW Chapter Leader!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 08:18 AM
texans
Postmaster
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Exclamation Nomination/volunteer for NEW Chapter Leader!

Guy's i'm going to regretfully step aside. With this new job, that I took on, I haven't had much time to get on here. I feel like the chapter has came along way's since I took over, but now i'm the one that's holding us back. Just don't have the time anymore to take care of my responsibility as a leader with the new, and wanting to be new, members. It's been a great ride. I would really like to thank those that were there in the beginning to really help me get this chapter moveing. Rock, the Robert bothers, Kyle, Woodie, Justin, and so many more have steped up and really kept this chapter moving. I'm not going anywhere, I will still stop in when I can to check on everyone. Will deffently do what I can to help the new leader. I will remain the leader till a new one is elected. Hopefully in the future, when the job slows down a bit, I can become a more active member again. Again, thanks to all the TX chapter members it's been a great ride, and I have been very proud to tell everyone that i'm the leader of the TX chapter.

Now here is all the info for those that want to consider volunteering/nominating a new leader.

You must be a Texas chapter member to volunteer or to make a nomination. Before nominating someone, make sure they'll accept the position.

Nominees/Volunteers introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

To get an idea of what the position is all about and for details of the nomination/election procedure, take a few moments to review the information in the links below.

Chapter Guidelines: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/763551-chapter-guidelines-revised-and-restated-august-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/763719-chapter-leader-guidelines-revised-and-restated-august-1-2008-a.html

If you have any questions, feel free to send glruff or SteveBricks a PM or post your question in this thread.

Last edited by glruff; 10-28-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:55 AM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I nominate Robert!

I nominate Robert!

Robert is passionate about his truck, this forum, and this chapter.

And the best part is if we post up something like "Robert! Get busy and fix this!" all 24 Roberts in the chapter will start working on the problem. Win-win.

Timothy

(I'm just here to help!)

Old 11-07-2011, 05:33 PM
plumber01
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds good to me.

Old 11-07-2011, 05:54 PM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Scotty thanks for the pm and fixin the membership thing for me.

I have to pass on the position myself since I have too much to do in the next few months to a year.

But would love to see one of the other guys mentioned in there.

then maybe we could do the district thing later. I think that would help us all out on GTG and everything else.
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/9...r-chapter.html

Wonder what that looks like? Maybe one of the Moderators has seen this done and will pipe up.

Back to topic so add another to the Scotty list
Tim LibTimothy

Old 11-07-2011, 06:15 PM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by DRRXR
Scotty thanks for the pm and fixin the membership thing for me.

I have to pass on the position myself since I have too much to do in the next few months to a year.

But would love to see one of the other guys mentioned in there.

then maybe we could do the district thing later. I think that would help us all out on GTG and everything else.
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/9...r-chapter.html

Wonder what that looks like? Maybe one of the Moderators has seen this done and will pipe up.

Back to topic so add another to the Scotty list
Tim LibTimothy

Just making sure we have the right Tim on the Scotty post lol

Old 11-07-2011, 06:28 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Now we're talkin'...glad to see the ball rolling

I'd like to ask of favor of you gentlemen if I may. Let's please keep this thread on the topic of making nominations, volunteering or replies related to that only. It will make my life that much easier when it comes time to put together the election poll

Per the guidelines (the links Scotty provided in his first post) the nomination period is 30 days followed by a 14 day election period.

I believe we have 2 nominations so far.

1. Robert (plumber01)

2. Tim (LibTimothy)

Is that correct ?

Old 11-07-2011, 07:45 PM
F350-6
Post Fiend
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveBricks

1. Robert (plumber01)

2. Tim (LibTimothy)

Is that correct ?
I think so. I think Scotty had the right list. Rocky already bowed out (too many skeletons in his closet to withstand the election process ) and Woody has been a no show so far.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:48 PM
texans
Postmaster
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Chris yours is another name I would throw in the hat. I think woody is still trying to deal with all the fire problems still.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:48 AM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Arrow

Originally Posted by F350-6
I think so. I think Scotty had the right list. Rocky already bowed out (too many skeletons in his closet to withstand the election process ) and Woody has been a no show so far.

Chris
Coming from the peanut gallery, that would be your prospective.

Woody also has too much on his plate right now with the fire and all.

Steve you are correct
[qoute]Now we're talkin'...glad to see the ball rolling

I'd like to ask of favor of you gentlemen if I may. Let's please keep this thread on the topic of making nominations, volunteering or replies related to that only. It will make my life that much easier when it comes time to put together the election poll

Per the guidelines (the links Scotty provided in his first post) the nomination period is 30 days followed by a 14 day election period.

1. Robert (plumber01)

2. Tim (LibTimothy)

Is that correct ? [END QUOTE]

That is correct

Old 11-27-2011, 08:29 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The nomination/volunteer period has ended.

Here is the election poll: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...tion-poll.html