Notices
Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Hi from flagstaff

Old 08-16-2011, 12:15 AM
srsparky32
Senior User
srsparky32 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi from flagstaff

hey guys, nice to see there is an AZ chapter! as you all know, flagstaff's a harsh winter place, and when i first moved here (august '10) i had a 1966 mustang. got a reality check when first snowfall came and i couldnt go anywhere in it. so i had to bite the bullet and change rides. so i went out looking for a worthy replacement for the mustang and found this gem. its a 1994, 351W, 111,000 original miles. only two owners. im the 2nd owner. the guy before me loved that truck, he did every required maintenance on time, every time, and replaced stuff all the time. even fitted magnaflow true dual exhaust.

engine is stock right now but i am going to be working on it sometime soon.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:23 AM
SGnAZ
Posting Guru
SGnAZ has a very good reputation on FTE.SGnAZ has a very good reputation on FTE.SGnAZ has a very good reputation on FTE.
Nice truck.Welcome to AZ

Old 08-16-2011, 08:37 AM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
I like that color! welcome abord!

Old 08-16-2011, 10:05 AM
66-Ol'Henry
Posting Guru
66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.
nice truck! it must sound as good as it looks. and yea flagstaff is a cold, snowy area. but a BEAUTIFUL area to live. welcome to the AZ chapter hope we can meet one of these days, maybe when it starts to cool down you can hit some car shows with us

Old 08-16-2011, 10:01 PM
srsparky32
Senior User
double post sorry

Old 08-16-2011, 10:01 PM
srsparky32
Senior User
Originally Posted by Bill W View Post
I like that color! welcome abord!
thanks i love it too, the bed has some stratches on it so i'm going to get that repainted sometime.

Originally Posted by 66-Ol'Henry View Post
nice truck! it must sound as good as it looks. and yea flagstaff is a cold, snowy area. but a BEAUTIFUL area to live. welcome to the AZ chapter hope we can meet one of these days, maybe when it starts to cool down you can hit some car shows with us
would be great. are the car shows like ford truck shows or just anything ford? hope i have all of my modifications done by then. MSD coil, distributor cap/rotor, taylor sparkplug wires, heddman shorty headers, black 8 hole mickey thompsons, and black rear/front bumper

Old 08-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Bill W
Post Fiend
Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
sounds like you have a good plan! it will be nice to see the progress of it all.

Old 08-16-2011, 10:22 PM
srsparky32
Senior User
Originally Posted by Bill W View Post
sounds like you have a good plan! it will be nice to see the progress of it all.
will make another thread once i get some improvements underway

i forgot to add throttle body spacer.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:55 AM
66-Ol'Henry
Posting Guru
66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.66-Ol'Henry has a very good reputation on FTE.
oh no, the one im thinking of isent a real big manufacture specific although from what bill has told me there is one of those commin up in NOV i hope i can make. but the one im thinkin is called the Scottsdale Pavillions saturday car show, it is the longest running every weekend car show held every saturday. its for all type of cars from the 1920's to todays cars and trucks like your camaros, mustangs, ferraris, lambos and sometimes even a bugatti rolls in. if we get there SUPER early im talkin morning early we can possibly get into the front with all the older vehicles. i usually go about 4ish and park in the back with my camaro buddies. its mainly just a show for clubs to come together and hang out, hopin every once in awhile a few guys from here would take the trip

Old 08-17-2011, 01:06 AM
srsparky32
Senior User
Originally Posted by 66-Ol'Henry View Post
oh no, the one im thinking of isent a real big manufacture specific although from what bill has told me there is one of those commin up in NOV i hope i can make. but the one im thinkin is called the Scottsdale Pavillions saturday car show, it is the longest running every weekend car show held every saturday. its for all type of cars from the 1920's to todays cars and trucks like your camaros, mustangs, ferraris, lambos and sometimes even a bugatti rolls in. if we get there SUPER early im talkin morning early we can possibly get into the front with all the older vehicles. i usually go about 4ish and park in the back with my camaro buddies. its mainly just a show for clubs to come together and hang out, hopin every once in awhile a few guys from here would take the trip
i'll take it i'll defiently have most of my modifications done by then, which will be a plus. i get around 20mpg in the f150 so im defiently there. being in the front with you guys would be great.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.