Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Toyman

Michigan Chapter Logo

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 06:53 PM
officer131
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jasmine you are correct about the "FTE" thing. I web searched it and there were a few FTE finds, not specifically our ford truck enthusiasts website. So I'm playing around with it and having a hard time incorperating the worm in the picture so it's not overbaring.

[/URL]

I too was thinking more of a window sticker than bumper.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Not_His_F250
Posting Guru
Oh I like that one right there, good JOb

I also like Window Sticker better,

Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Toyman
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts
Al I have been trying to play with your two pictures also, but don't have very good software to put it together. Why don't you see if you can shrink the glow worm down to mark where the capital is, instead of having a star like you see on most maps. Just a thought. Then he would be there, but be really small so people would have to double look at it and say "what the heck is that". Than we can blame it all on Sheryl.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:10 AM
just another truck
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Yes to the Window Sticker, absolutly.. I personally will not put a bumper sticker on.

Glow worm in the Capital.. wonder how that will play out, and hey, we can vote him out in another couple years..Sorry, got called into work early, sense of humor may be missing sense..

I was going to suggest the memebers map to be laid into it, but I think that would be to busy.

Do we lay the Ford oval down, with Ford written accross it, the the Michigan outline layin over it?

Originally Posted by SDElwood
Have we ever thought about 'area leaders'? Ok, it might start getting complicated with all the chiefs and not enough indians, but what if there was a north, south, east, and west 'chair ford person' that could handle gtg's in their 'area.' I only ask cuz it seems like Pat has a lot on his plate. I'd volunteer for the Grand Rapids / Holland / Muskegon / K-zoo / ish area.

More then once we have had this very discussion.. at GTG's of course. I believe that it would be nice to have zone/area leader. But I can tell my wife.. I wont have any excuess to travel randomly around Michigan

Old 04-20-2011, 07:03 AM
Downsea
More Turbo
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by SDElwood
You want a sticker? You must drink beer.
There we go I needed a good laugh this morning! That's a sig line right there Pat! I'm in on whatever I'm not real sure about the glow worm though.
This snow sucks big! Heavy real wet and slick as snot. I'm not going to shovel any more of it. I don't care how deep it is. Yesterday I was up to my axles in mud checking a cedar sale and now this? Well more mud I guess isn't all that bad.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Capital Customs
Elder User
You want a sticker? You must drink beer.

This is something I have a big issue with. what do you mean by this.
I do not drink any more and do not care if you do. this group is not just for people that drink. and to think some one would say something like that is some one I have no time for. what makes you so much better then any one of the rest of us.

Pat, what is up, this was just wrong.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Downsea
More Turbo
Take a pill. It's humorous. Do you have a problem with everyone? Or do you think you may have taken it out of context and spouted a little to quickly? Here we go again.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:29 AM
just another truck
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Lets drop back a notch..

it is all in fun.. it needs to be recognized as so, on all parts.

Lets get back to the Logo..

I do think they should be handed out at GTG's, I also like the district thing. I am still a big fan of the Monthly get togethers for any and all to go to..

I think this might just turn into something here..

Old 04-20-2011, 09:33 AM
Capital Customs
Elder User
OK then you can`t have a sticker unless you have a custom show truck, or come to all the gtgs, your truck is brown, you have a nice yard. I can go on and on.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:40 AM
SDElwood
Hotshot
Received 588 Likes on 319 Posts
Sorry if I offended ya man. I didn't mean you literally had to have a beer - it was a fun way of saying you have to be at a get together, that's all. You can have a sticker even if you're drinking water, unless that offends you, then iced tea, or diet coke, or pepsi, or schweppes, or urine, or kool aid, or what ever. ;-)

Old 04-20-2011, 09:48 AM
Capital Customs
Elder User
It`s cool, when posting we all need to think and put things in text that show your true intent. jokeing is great just show it as such.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Downsea
More Turbo
As long as everything is cool. See, humor. And if you read this Liz I didn't bring up custom trucks, street rods, corvettes or drag cars. I'm just about on death row for these things. Has anyone looked at some of the other states logos? I'm pretty sure Montana has one and I know I've seen others with the state outlined and something about FTE going across them.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Capital Customs
Elder User
Originally Posted by Downsea
As long as everything is cool. See, humor. And if you read this Liz I didn't bring up custom trucks, street rods, corvettes or drag cars. I'm just about on death row for these things. Has anyone looked at some of the other states logos? I'm pretty sure Montana has one and I know I've seen others with the state outlined and something about FTE going across them.
Good job you got it now lets all play nice together and have some fun

Old 04-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Downsea
More Turbo
I did a quick search of the "western region" and this thread has some examples of others. Our Photoshop software is at the office, someone is working on this already right? Officer? If so here's that thread: Thread

I guess I can't link to a thread, ignore the link.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:37 AM
officer131
Posting Guru
I can make a few logos. I think it would be up to a vote on the final approval.

It might take a little while, my photoshop skills aren't the quickest.

The thread attachment didn't work for me.

Quick Reply: Michigan Chapter Logo