Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Pic upload help

Old 03-14-2011, 04:21 PM
lorolr
Senior User
lorolr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Pic upload help

Here's what I sent to the site. "really difficult to upload pictures to your site. The exact same pictures upload to the HAMB site with no problem. Pictures size is 800-600 pixels and 115KB. A picture is worth a thousand words and this site is getting boring compared to the HAMB!" Here's the answer from "Lamkint" "We have close to 3/4 of million members, never a complaint
That HAMB site has 135k." So I answered.."That was helpful thanks." And the response..
"When you say this site is boring how would you like anyone to take that, you fire a shot ...well then..this is by your own words a great site."...OK so the frustration made my inquiry a bit caustic but the upload problem is not new or only my singular problem.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:41 PM
ALBUQ F-1
Post Fiend
ALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputation
I share your pain, being one of the "special" people they are unable to help. I've been using Photobucket but I'll run out of bandwidth there soon enough, and it takes 3 or 4 times as long.

It would help to know they are even working on it, but I suspect not.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:47 PM
lorolr
Senior User
lorolr is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks ALBUQ F-1....Beginning to think it was my deodorant! Just noticed the tail light on your avatar..now that's neat!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.