Official NC chapter logo!! - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

Official NC chapter logo!!

Old 04-18-2017, 06:50 AM
fuzzy1626
Posting Guru
fuzzy1626 has a good reputation on FTE.fuzzy1626 has a good reputation on FTE.
Where you located, HEAVYDOC?
Lexington, High Point, and I think Winston Salem are as far west as they have come.
I travel from the western part of the state to make those gtg's .

Old 04-18-2017, 07:19 AM
HEAVYDOC
Senior User
HEAVYDOC has a great reputation on FTE.HEAVYDOC has a great reputation on FTE.HEAVYDOC has a great reputation on FTE.HEAVYDOC has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by fuzzy1626 View Post
Where you located, HEAVYDOC?
Lexington, High Point, and I think Winston Salem are as far west as they have come.
I travel from the western part of the state to make those gtg's .
I am in Cruso, a little SW of Asheville

Old 04-18-2017, 10:31 AM
ncheavymetal
Postmaster
ncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud of
I've been swamped but should have some new chapter stickers in the next month. Stay tuned.

Old 11-13-2017, 01:09 AM
eagle275
Elder User
eagle275 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm in Clemmons, just west of Winston-Salem. How do I get some stickers? Thanks!

Old 11-13-2017, 02:35 PM
ncheavymetal
Postmaster
ncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud ofncheavymetal has much to be proud of
This completely fell off my priority list. I'm back on it. More details to follow.

Old 11-14-2017, 11:45 AM
ncheavymetal
Postmaster
So I see it's been a year since I started to revive the stickers.

The bad news is it's taking me so long. Over that time I created several designs and narrowed it down to one new one.

The good news is in the next few weeks we'll either have a new design if approved. Or the previous design since it was already approved.

I'm working with a new printer and he's supposed to get back in touch with me today to make some final adjustments to the new design. I'll then submit to IB for approval (which shouldn't be an issue. I haven't used any trademarks or copyrighted material)

I"ll keep yall posted.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:23 PM
ncheavymetal
Postmaster
New design submitted to the internet overlords.

If approved I'll have them ready to distribute right after thanksgiving week.

I'll post details on how to get one/some when I have them in my hand.

Old 11-20-2017, 02:39 PM
fuzzy1626
Posting Guru
fuzzy1626 has a good reputation on FTE.fuzzy1626 has a good reputation on FTE.
Thanks for the stickers, James...

Old 11-20-2017, 03:01 PM
eagle275
Elder User
eagle275 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you buddy!

Old 11-21-2017, 06:04 PM
ncheavymetal
Postmaster
It seems the new design has passed the sniff test.

I have the stickers printed, cut and ready to distribute. I'll post a photo of the actual sticker when I get a chance.

For now the best way to get a sticker is;

Send me an e-mail from my FTE user name menu.
Put "chapter sticker" in the header.
Include your real name and FTE user name along with your mailing address.
I will send you a sticker no charge.
It's easy as that.

If you send a private message it may take longer for me to respond.

**If you are local to the Triangle Area I will be glad to meet and hand out a sticker.**If you see my truck, stop me and ask. I should have a few with me**

I will not be able to start sending until after thanksgiving weekend. I will be in and out of town and won't have time. I'll start sending them on Monday.

I'll bring some to our dinner next week for those that can make it.

Old 11-23-2017, 07:36 AM
HEAVYDOC
Senior User
HEAVYDOC has a great reputation on FTE.HEAVYDOC has a great reputation on FTE.HEAVYDOC has a great reputation on FTE.HEAVYDOC has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by ncheavymetal View Post
It seems the new design has passed the sniff test.
Thanks! email sent, how bout a pic of what they look like.

Old 11-29-2017, 12:45 AM
Benztechnc
FTE Chapter Leader
Benztechnc has a very good reputation on FTE.Benztechnc has a very good reputation on FTE.Benztechnc has a very good reputation on FTE.Benztechnc has a very good reputation on FTE.
The new design is great. Thanks James for making these

Old 11-29-2017, 02:09 PM
ncheavymetal
Postmaster
Cool. Glad folks are enjoying the new design.

Heavydoc, I have yours ready to be mailed today or tomorrow. Sorry it's taking me so long to get them to you. I've been swamped.

Old 11-29-2017, 06:17 PM
HEAVYDOC
Senior User
Originally Posted by ncheavymetal View Post
Cool. Glad folks are enjoying the new design.

Heavydoc, I have yours ready to be mailed today or tomorrow. Sorry it's taking me so long to get them to you. I've been swamped.
No worries, I know how it is. Thank you

Old 12-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Warhorse-350
Freshman User
Warhorse-350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have send you an email and hope I followed the instructions correctly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official NC chapter logo!!

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.