Florida Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Ronnie Shierling

Florida Board of Directors!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 10:05 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Florida Board of Directors!

Due to the size of our state, I am looking to put together a Group of 8 Volunteer Directors to assist the Chapter Leader in recruitment of new Fl. Chapter Members, FTE Members and to assist with Organizing and attending Chapter Meets in their prospective Region. The goal is to increase membership in each region, and provide meets in each region so Members all across our great state can participate. Attached is a region map that I will use to define the regions, also a map of the individual counties, so you can check to make sure which region your county is in. The Florida Chapter Board Members will be appointed by the Chapter Leader and the Chapter Leader will reserve the right to replace any Board Member at any time for any reason. I would like to thank you in advance for both myself and for the Members of our Chapter for your Volunteer service. Please post here if you would like to Volunteer for your Region, and we will get together from there.

Here is the Regional Map

Here is the Map of Counties

Old 01-18-2011, 09:02 AM
mudfuel06
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll be a victim, I mean volunteer, for the North Central region. I live in Gilchrist county.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:10 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
Ok, we have our first Volunteer! Thanks mudfuel06, I will give this about a week for others to get involved and then we will all get together via pm's, e-mail, or phone before I officially announce our new Board Members. Only 7 more Vol. to go!

Old 01-18-2011, 08:53 PM
ZakMay09
Senior User
I haven't been a member long, but if you don't take over the Central East jimmy, I'll volunteer. I have no commitments at this time so I can put my full attention to this.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:23 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by ZakMay09
I haven't been a member long, but if you don't take over the Central East jimmy, I'll volunteer. I have no commitments at this time so I can put my full attention to this.
I am looking for a Director for each region, that way I can concentrate more on the State as a whole. I will get with you next week once we have more Vol. Thanks to the both of you for stepping up for your Regions, let's see if we can get a few more.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:42 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
Bump! I'm still waiting!
Seriously Ladies and Gents all I need is 5 more people willing to stand up and have some fun. Our goal is to have fun and help each other promote the site and our Florida Chapter by encouraging member participation and recruiting new members.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Fordzilla80
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I'll take care of the Central Florida region for the time being. If somebody else comes along who wants to take care of the Central Florida region and is willing to travel to the meets, the position will be available to them.

Come on guys, we still have more spots open! Let's get the ball rollin and enlarge our member base!

Old 01-25-2011, 10:12 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
Thanks to the three Guy's that have stepped up to support the Chapter, we still have 5 more regions in need of Volunteers. Come Florida let's get this state back online!
I am going to give this 1 more week and then we will move forward with what we have. We will get together next week via e-mail or Pm's initially, to discuss all of our idea's for the chapter.

Old 02-02-2011, 08:11 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
Well I was hoping for a better showing state wide, but we can get started and in time all will be well. Florida please thank the three Gentlemen that were willing to stand up for their region, the Fl. Chapter and FTE. I am confident more will follow. Here are your first three Florida Chapter Regional Directors,

mudfuel06 - Regional Director for the North Central Region

ZakMay09 - Regional Director for the Central East Region

Fordzilla80 - Regional Director for the Central Region

Thanks Guy's, I am sure working together we can wake our state up! For now lets use this thread as an open discussion forum to share our ideas and set some initial plans in motion for your Regions. If we keep our discussions open hopefully others will share their idea's as well and maybe even step up for their own region. The floor is open, please share your ideas for promoting growth and participation in your Region.

Old 02-02-2011, 08:23 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
My first suggestion to you guys is to put your new title in your signature, and add a link to join the chapter also.
example
Florida Chapter Regional Director - North Central Region
Join the Florida Chapter Here (get the link from my signature)

Old 02-04-2011, 11:54 AM
ZakMay09
Senior User
I apologize for my few day absence. I had to go down to Miami for processing into the Navy. I am now part of the Navy and I ship out to Great Lakes, IL May 17, 2011. Or 20110517 as they say in the military I will attempt to update my signature as we speak.

Old 02-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Fordzilla80
Postmaster
Thanks Jim! Sig is under construction, but the link is there. I look forward to expanding our member base and hopefully bringing more attention to our quaint little chapter. I know we have more Florida peeps, we just need to lure them to the bottom of the forums page.

Old 02-06-2011, 03:08 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
Thanks guy's, has anyone seen mudfuel06 roaming around anywhere in the forums? Hopefully he will check in soon. Please share with us any idea's you have for moving the Chapter forward. Also feel free to get some threads started directed at your region. Also here is a link for the spotters cards that can be handed out or left for potential members.
http://images.ford-trucks.com/clipar...tters_card.pdf

Old 02-06-2011, 03:10 PM
jimmyb08SD
Posting Guru
Your Ford has been spotted by a member of
Ford-Trucks.com
The Home for Ford truck, suv and van owners and enthusiasts.
Covers all years from 1948 – present day. Forums • Articles • News • Specifications • Events List • Local Chapters • Photo Galleries • Recall/TSB Info • Classifieds • Much more!
Stop by and visit us at Ford Truck Enthusiasts, 1948-2011 Ford F150, Super Duty & SUV owners community and information source. Covers F100, F-150, F250, Bronco, Ranger, Explorer, Expedition, Lighting, Escape and More – Join Today! It’s free, quick and easy!

Old 02-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Fordzilla80
Postmaster
Some time this week i'm gonna try and sit down and think about some good ways to promote the chapter and enlarge our member base and participation. I hate to see our chapter participation so low when Florida is one of the highest populated states in the country.

Quick Reply: Florida Board of Directors!