Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

SPEEDOMTER, NEED HELP

Old 11-27-2010, 10:07 AM
WASHINGTON FERREIRA
Freshman User
WASHINGTON FERREIRA is starting off with a positive reputation.
SPEEDOMTER, NEED HELP

I'm trying to get the speedometer for my Ford F1 1951, but it is hard to settle the payment with the seller, he does not want me to spend a bank account number, asked to send a money order, but here in Brazil, we have an agreement with such service with the United States. I wonder if any friend can help me. as follows, the deposit amount in the account of a friend and this passes to the seller of the speedometer. The transaction value is $ 37.00. his name is Richard Lochardt, anyone know? if any friends willing to help me only with the mediation of the payment, the rest is up to the seller. I will deposit in the account of a friend willing to help me and he in turn transferred to the seller, the easiest way there from the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">United States</st1lace></st1:country-region>, either via mail or other means. I would like to know the value of work that his friend will, that related to taxes. Please notify me before. the seller is called RICHARD LOCHARDT its location is in <st1:City w:st="on">Easton</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">Maine</st1:State>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">U.S.</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Canada</st1:country-region> and <st1:City w:st="on">Perth</st1:City> <st1:City w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Andover</st1lace></st1:City>
The purchase price is $ 20.00 and $ 17.00 shipping, the total price is $ 37.00
I await a contact.
Grateful. Washington Ferreira of Brazil.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Old 11-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.
The best way to do this is with a PAYPAL account.

If you have one, and want to put the money from your PAYPAL account into my PAYPAL account, I will do this for you.

Please send me the seller e-mail address.

To open a PAYPAL account, look at this:

https://www.paypal.com/

Old 11-27-2010, 07:06 PM
firstrider
Postmaster
firstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to behold
Washington Ferreira , are you the person in Brazil looking for one of these for a '51 F-1 ? Need the fresh air tube and boot also ?

If so , get in touch with via PM or go to firstrider's gallery . Thanks, Denny

Old 11-27-2010, 07:41 PM
51PanelMan
Post Fiend
51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all
Denny,

It's not him. The contact is through me.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.Julies Cool F1 has a great reputation on FTE.
You mean we have TWO guys in Brazil with Economy Built trucks????!!!!

Exciting!

Old 11-27-2010, 08:35 PM
51PanelMan
Post Fiend
51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all51PanelMan is a name known to all
My contact has two Economy Built trucks. One is a 51 and the other a 52. Both are F1s. He's converting at least the 52 into a 5 Star Extra Cab and is buying all of my spare Extra cab parts.

Old 11-28-2010, 01:28 AM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by 51PanelMan View Post
My contact has two Economy Built trucks. One is a 51 and the other a 52. Both are F1s. He's converting at least the 52 into a 5 Star Extra Cab and is buying all of my spare Extra cab parts.

PARTY AT ILYA'S!!!!!!

Old 11-28-2010, 08:57 AM
al.lug
Al Lugtenburg
al.lug is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi, someone mentioned me?
Ilya helped me a lot and he's my main contact and guru overseas (overseas for me).
I got also some very nice tips from Julies posts - thanks Julie!!!
I'm converting a 51 and a 52, both F1's, to Extra Cabs. Lots of doubts though, lack of parts and knowledge here. I think they may never exported Extra Cabs to South America, only economy pickups and lots of chassis-cabs.

Hi Washington, the best way is with PayPal, the seller does not accept it? I may help you on this, if you want email me at [email protected], or if you are in Rio just give me a call...

Regards to all,
Alexandre.

Old 11-29-2010, 01:03 AM
51PanelMan
Post Fiend
Alexandre,

I'm still working on your parts.

Old 11-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by 51PanelMan View Post
Alexandre,

I'm still working on your parts.
Is nothing sacred?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.