Futuristic & Badass Custom Ford Trucks Heading to SEMA
NASCAR drivers, music superstars & famed tuners add distinctive style and capability to F-150s & Super Dutys.
Ford F-Series trucks will soon be making a bold “Built Ford Tough” statement at SEMA by maximizing off-road performance, blazing new trails of adventure, and delivering pure raw power. The possibilities seem endless as Ford NASCAR drivers, country music stars, and famed tuners bring distinctive style and capability to F-150 and Super Duty vehicles.
With more than 50 vehicles on display, Ford will feature the largest original equipment manufacturer exhibit at SEMA. Plus, Ford Out Front will offer attendees an interactive experience of riding in a performance car or truck on a closed course.
Check out the badass Ford trucks that are currently headed to SEMA…
Kurt Busch and ZB Customs’ 2018 F-150 Lariat Sport
This 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat Sport 4×2 SuperCab by ZB Customs and Kurt Busch is a 1,000-horsepower cruiser designed to shred tires and turn heads wherever it goes. The force-fed 5.0-liter Ford V8, it has On3 twin turbochargers, JE forged pistons, Ford Performance forged rotating assembly; oil pan and pump; and a side-exit exhaust.
ZB Customs added its 4.5-inch-wide body fenders, bumpers, and grille insert, plus a DezignWorks carbon spoiler and splitter and Axalta Electron Blue custom pearl ghost graphics. Inside, ZB Customs installed alligator leather seats, steering wheel, and armrests. A Ford Accessories subwoofer by Kicker Audio puts the finishing touches on this show-stopper F-150.
- 2018 F-150 Lariat Sport 4×2 SuperCab
- 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8 engine
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Ford Performance forged rotating assembly, road racing oil pan and pump and side-exit exhaust
- The Driveshaft Shop chrome-moly 3.5 x 0.095-inch prop shaft
- JE forged EN coated pistons
- On3 twin turbochargers and intercooler
- Total Seal zero gap piston rings
- Ford 9.75-inch flipped axle
- Brembo eight-piston front calipers with 412 x 38-millimeter rotors and four-piston rear calipers with 380 x 28-millimeter rotors
- Eaton Detroit Truetrac locker
- JRi Shocks hydraulic ride height system
- KBI custom upper control arms
- MaxTrac Suspension two-inch dropped front spindles
- PAC Racing coil-over springs and sway bars
Wheels and Tires
- ForgeLine Motorsports monoblock FF3T wheels, 22 x 12 inches
- Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar G2 tires, 285/35-R22
- Axalta Electron Blue with custom pearl ghost graphics
- DezignWorks carbon spoiler and splitter
- ZB Customs 4.5-inch wide body fenders, widened bumpers and grille insert
- Ford Accessories subwoofer by KICKER Audio
- ZB Customs alligator leather seats, steering wheel and armrests
Next: Brantley Gilbert and SpeedKore’s F-150 Custom Pro-Touring Edition