‘Built Ford Tough’ SEMA Ranger Set to Steal the Spotlight in Vegas
With more than 50 vehicles on exhibit, Ford will feature the largest original equipment manufacturer display at SEMA.
The American favorite Built Ford Tough Ford Ranger is poised for even wilder adventure as it builds on a legacy of customization with more than 150 performance parts and accessories that will be available when the truck launches early next year.
The Ford Performance and Ford Accessories teams are helping to prepare Ranger to shine at SEMA with two of seven customized trucks that will be featured at the Ford display. The Ford Performance off-road Ranger is a capable trekker featuring performance parts and accessories geared to moving quickly even when the pavement ends.
The Ford Accessories Base Camp Ranger highlights how the Ranger’s extreme flexibility can be enhanced further for camping customers and those looking to get off the grid for a getaway.
With more than 50 vehicles on exhibit, Ford will feature the largest original equipment manufacturer display at SEMA. Check out the cool custom Ford trucks coming to SEMA…
Ranger Pre-Runner from Ford Performance
A bold Pre-Runner from the Ford Performance group highlights Ranger’s go-anywhere, do-anything flexibility and capability that’s crucial for off-road teams to scout trails. It all begins with the FX4 Off-Road Package and adds a 3.73 electronic locking rear differential, Fox/BDS Suspension three-inch leveling kit with off-road shocks, BDS upper control arm kit and Ford Performance cat-back exhaust, all riding on BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 tires mounted to 17-inch Ford Performance wheels.
Off-road accessories include a Desert Racer front bumper with integrated skid plate and rear bumper, illuminated Rock Slider side steps and chase rack from Addictive Desert Designs with RIGID LED light bar, LED underbody lighting and off-road light kit. A Rotopax FuelpaX fuel can system and swing case from Undercover™ provide added back-country range.
- 2019 Ranger Lariat 4×4 SuperCrew
- 2.3-liter EcoBoost I4 engine
- 10-speed electronic automatic transmission
- FX4 Off-Road Package
- 3.73 electronic locking differential
- Ford Performance by Borla cat-back exhaust
- Ford Performance differential cover
- BDS Suspension upper control arm kit
- Fox three-inch leveling kit with off-road shocks
- Ford Performance differential skid plate kit
Wheels and Tires
- Ford Performance wheels, 17 x 8.5 inches
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 tires, 285/70-17
- Ford Accessories bed mat, spray-in bed liner, Touchlink truck bed light by Lumen, SwingCase by UnderCover
- Ford Performance white rock light kit by RIGID, plus RIGID bards-series PRO 40-inch curved light bar, E-Series PRO 40-inch light bar, D-Series amber spotlights, hood hinge-mounted off-road light kit with DSS-Series pro lights and white RIGID Radiance Plus Pods backlight
- Addictive Desert Designs Desert Racer front bumper with integrated skid plate and rear bumper, chase rack and illuminated Rock Slider side steps
- Kay Automotive Graphics KPMF Premium Air Release silver graphics kit
- Two 3.5-gallon Rotopax FuelpaX with FuelpaX Deluxe Pack mount
- Ford Performance by Warn Industries recovery kit includes storage bag, 22-foot by two-inch blue recovery strap rated to 14,400 pounds, winching gloves and a ¾-inch D-shackle rated to 18,000 pounds
- Ford Accessories all-weather floor liners plus front and rear-facing cameras with DVR by AMP Global
Next: Ford Ranger Base Camp